An ancient form of healing relaxation or "conscious dreaming" that helps to reprogram the mind at your own will. A guided meditation practiced lying on the floor to develop new positive behaviors, helping you achieve your intentions on a deep level.
Once a month, on the last Sunday afternoon, we meet to practice together different forms of Yoga Nidra, hosted at Raw by Lucas Casanova, who has been sharing this technique since 2003.
* Learn how to create a "Sankalpa" (or personal mantra or intention seed).
* Relax deeper and gain body awareness.
* Meditate in Savasana (relaxing pose) while concentrating with the Tibetan singing bowls played live in the room.
* Discover an easy-to-follow and very powerful practice not accesible in every Yoga Studio in Oslo.
* Share a cup of tea with us before or after class.
Priced as a regular class, and you can book your spot the regular way in MINDBODY!
75 minute practice (theory, and practice).
Bring home the recorded practice to use it every day.
Every month a new sequence.
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Oslo, Workshops in Oslo.
Liked this event? Spread the word :