Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Oslo, Norway
Oslo is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Oslo has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Deichman Grünerløkka
- Ridehuset Scene
- EKT Rideskole og Husdyrpark
- Blank Space
- Bekkestua Bibliotek
- Tøyen Torg
- Dock Espressobar
- Linderud gård
- Café Society Oslo
- Tusj OsloMariboes gate, 0183 Oslo, Norway
- Wallmans Oslo
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Oslo, Norway?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Oslo is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Oslo during Halloween.
Oslo Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Party with IM & Entrep was hosted at Tusj OsloMariboes gate, 0183 Oslo, Norway.
- Halloween-helg på Wallmans was hosted at Wallmans Oslo.
- Halloween - Drawing Night @Blank Space was hosted at Blank Space.
- Halloween på Idioten 2019 was hosted at Idioten.
- Halloween på Tøyen Torg was hosted at Tøyen Torg.
- Halloween was hosted at NFkino.
- Halloween Afterwork was hosted at Dock Espressobar.
- Sy monster-masker med Relove was hosted at Deichman Grünerløkka.
- Halloween - Den grå dame was hosted at Linderud gård.
- Café Society - oktober was hosted at Café Society Oslo.
- Det spøker i Ridehuset was hosted at Ridehuset Scene.
- Maskeverksted was hosted at EKT Rideskole og Husdyrpark.
- Fullt! Grøss og gru på biblioteket was hosted at Bekkestua Bibliotek.
- Fullt! Frokostseminar: Spisetrender 2019 was hosted at Opinion.