Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Oslo, Norway
Oslo is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Oslo has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Norsk Folkemuseum
- ODEON Oslo
- Deichman Majorstuen
- Amatøren - Sogn student bar
- Kampen Bistro
- Harald Schjeldrups Hus
- Deichman Torshov
- Brugata 19, 0186 Oslo, Norge
- Lovisenberg diakonale høgskole
- Tordenskiolds gate 11, 0160 Oslo, Norge
- Samfunnet Bislet
- Lambertseter kirke
- Norges idrettshøgskole
- LaWo Oslo
- UiO : Realfagsbiblioteket
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Oslo, Norway?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Oslo is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Oslo during Halloween.
Oslo Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Halloween at Esaias was hosted at Esaias Vinbar.
- FHS Halloween-themed Team Building: 1st Ever was hosted at Storgata.
- LOST HALLOWEEN was hosted at Eventhallen.
- HALLOWEEN med HU was hosted at Brugata 19, 0186 Oslo, Norge.
- Kinokveld (Halloween Kills) was hosted at ODEON Oslo.
- Halloween fest CIM was hosted at Tordenskiolds gate 11, 0160 Oslo, Norge.
- Halloween was hosted at Fagerborggata 12, 0360 Oslo, Norge.
- Beer Run Halloween-stafett 2021 was hosted at Rådhusgata 30, 0151 Oslo, Norge.
- Halloween på KS was hosted at Utfartsveien 2, 0593 Oslo, Norge.
- HALLOWEEN // Saga Kino was hosted at NFkino Saga.
- Halloween-filmvisning av Hokus Pokus was hosted at Harald Schjeldrups Hus.
- (FULLT!) Barnas lørdag: Halloween-yoga! was hosted at Deichman Majorstuen.
- Halloween-filmkveld was hosted at Lovisenberg diakonale høgskole.
- Quiz - Tema: Halloween! was hosted at Samfunnet Bislet.
- Halloween feiring på KIKK was hosted at Lambertseter kirke.