Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Oslo, Norway
Oslo is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Oslo has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Drammensveien 83, 0271 Oslo, Norge
- Nordstrand Kulturarena
- SALT art & music
- Ulvenveien 104, 0665 Oslo, Norge
- Farmasøytisk institutt, Universitetet i Oslo
- The ZONE Dance Studio
- Fear Factory
- Café Sjakk Matt
- Amazonia by BAR
- ODEON Oslo
- Eiksmarka senter
- Storgata 7, 0155 Oslo, Norge
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Oslo, Norway?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Oslo is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Oslo during Halloween.
Oslo has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween på S4 x DJ Victor Ameln & Ole Heff ? was hosted at S4.
- HALLOWEEN by BAD HABITS was hosted at Ingensteds.
- ParisLatino x The Halloween (Oslo) was hosted at Rockefeller / John Dee / Sentrum Scene.
- Halloween hos ODEON Oslo was hosted at ODEON Oslo.
- Halloween med Stor-Oslo Lokallag was hosted at Brugata 19, 0186 Oslo, Norge.
- Halloween Party 2022 was hosted at KADI Studio.
- Halloween på Ulvenhagen NB NY DATO was hosted at Ulvenveien 104, 0665 Oslo, Norge.
- atelier Minis - Halloween (1-3 ans) was hosted at Drammensveien 83, 0271 Oslo, Norge.
- OFKs Halloween-movie-ton was hosted at Kulturhuset.
- HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY was hosted at San Francisco Bread Bowl.
- Dragcore Halloween Show was hosted at SALT art & music.
- Halloween night at The Zone Pole was hosted at The ZONE Dance Studio.
- Halloween på Eiksmarka was hosted at Eiksmarka senter.
- Halloween Cruise på MS Bjørvika // Spøkelsesskipet was hosted at Ms Bjørvika.
- Halloween på Sørenga was hosted at Sørengkaia.