Please join us for Living Water Lutheran Church In-Person Worship Services!About this EventLiving Water Lutheran Church In-Person Worship Restart Details
To ensure safety of our congregation and following the CDC's guidelines, we are requesting that everyone register to attend our weekly worship services.
What follows is a plan, developed and approved by the Planning Team. Note: Please DO NOT feel obligated to attend in-person worship before you are ready! If you belong to a vulnerable population or remain concerned about group gatherings, please worship at home in peace.
Should you have follow-up questions or like clarification of this plan, please contact Pastor John Dorn or Chairman Kurt Johnson at the Church's office- 231-2815.
- Public worship services will resume on Thursdays - 10:30 AM & 6:00 PM
- Sunday morning services at 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
- We are asking the members to register for which service you will be attending to assist us for social distancing.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, upper respiratory symptoms, any symptoms of communicable disease including gastrointestinal disease should stay home.
- Those who are at high risk of serious illness are encouraged to stay home. Members with chronic health problems such as serious heart disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, treatment for cancer that may decrease your immune response.
- Those who are uncomfortable attending services at this time are encouraged to stay home.
- We encourage you to bring and wear a mask.
- We encourage you to practice social distancing and good hygiene.
- We will follow the CDC’s social distancing guidelines Stay 6 feet apart from others whenever possible.
- Family bathroom will be open for emergencies.
- Water fountains will be turned off.
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in the fellowship area.
- We will not shake hands before the service.
- The doors to the worship area will always remain open .
- The pastor or an usher (wearing a mask) will be present in the fellowship area to guide people in these instructions.
- Coat racks will not be available please leave your coats in your car or bring them into the worship area.
- Services will be about 30 minutes in length.
- Communion at this time will be by appointment for the coming weeks.
- Hymnals will not be used at all – all service information will be on PowerPoint.
- Collection plates and guest registers will not be passed.
- Worshippers may leave their offerings in the enclosed box by entrance door before or after service.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Members are encouraged NOT to gather or socialize in the fellowship area. Instead, please converse outside where it can be done more safely.
HEALTH, SAFETY, & SANITIZATION
- No changes to parking or building entry.
- Attendees must observe social distancing (minimum six feet) between members of different households at all times. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Exterior doors will be propped open before and after worship for entry and exit. All interior doors will be propped to minimize contact.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the fellowship area.
- Designated personnel will sanitize surfaces in the sanctuary and fellowship area following each service.
PERSONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- All doors will be propped open to minimize contact. We trust each other to use discretion and courtesy.
- Follow basic CDC guidelines: Wash/sanitize your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, and cover coughs/sneezes/etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations and tissues will be available in the fellowship area.
- Trash can lids will be removed for no-touch trash disposal.
- If you feel ill or suspect you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and use our online worship resources.
As we all know we are living in fluid times caused by the pandemic and these guidelines may be adjusted. Please watch for further information as we learn to https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events10/banners/6759d980-b6f0-11eb-a10a-49de2712ed08-rimg-w720-h359-gmir.jpg