St. Patrick’s Day 2022 Celebrations In Orlando
St Patrick's Day 2022 in Orlando has a lot to offer for the week. Whether you want to get back to Irish traditions with a stop at one of the two Paddy’s Markets locations or throw back a few drinks in an Irish pub, there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate St Patrick’s Day in style In Orlando!
Things To Do On St. Patrick’s Day 2022 In Orlando
Looking for things to do on St Patrick's Day in Orlando? Irish Pubs and Irish Bars in Orlando or want to find what's going on for St Patrick's Day in Orlando. There are so many things to do in Orlando during St. Patrick’s Day.
Kick off this year's St. Patrick's Day Weekend with a Bar Crawl around Downtown & South Tampa. Grab a pint of Guinness, Pickle Back, Green Tea or just good o'l fashioned Irish Car Bomb.
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2021 in Orlando for a St. Patrick's 5K Run/Walk and raise awareness of hunger.
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Unreserved Beer Garden with drinks and live music!
The Promenade at Sunset Walk is hosting an Outdoor Street Party and Celebration for St. Patrick’s Day featuring live music by Herbie & The Gators.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando is serving up some unique and tasty cocktails that might just bring you the luck of the Irish.
Best Places To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Orlando
From raucous pub crawls to lively parades, there is nothing quite like St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando. There is a lot of fun things to do on St. Patrick's Day in Orlando.
Orlando has some fantastic venues which was hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Wedgefield Golf Club
- Parliament House Orlando
- SHOTS Orlando
- Woof Gang Bakery Dr. Phillips
- Graffiti Junktion Church Street
- Vanbarry's Public House
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio Doctor Phillips
- Dead Lizard Brewing Company
- Tasting Room Orlando
- Chillers | Cahoots | Latitudes | Irish Shannon's
- Venue TBA
- Graffiti Junktion Thornton Park
- Teak Restaurant
- Henao Contemporary Center
Where Should I Go To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Orlando?
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events, and more.
Orlando has some fantastic venues which are hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- ST. Patrick's Day Blowout @SHOTS Orlando was hosted at SHOTS Orlando.
- St. Patrick's Day Block Party on Church St | RSVP-4-FREE Entry + Green Beer was hosted at Chillers | Cahoots | Latitudes | Irish Shannon's.
- 2nd Annual St. Paddy's Day 0 - K Walk/Run was hosted at Dead Lizard Brewing Company.
- St. Patrick's Sunday Funday Tour was hosted at Graffiti Junktion Church Street.
- All My Homies St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Soundbar. was hosted at SoundBar Orlando.
- St Patrick's Day Party - Dr Phillips, Orlando! was hosted at Tasting Room Orlando.
- Blair St. Clair - Celebrating St. Patrick's Day! was hosted at Parliament House Orlando.
- St Patrick's Day Block Party in Thornton Park was hosted at Graffiti Junktion Thornton Park.
- St. Patrick's Day and Spring Pet Portraits was hosted at Woof Gang Bakery Dr. Phillips.
- Wedgefield 2nd Saturday Farmer & Artisan Market was hosted at Wedgefield Golf Club.
- Lucky Succulents! was hosted at Vanbarry's Public House.
- O’Teaks St. Paddy’s Day All Day Party was hosted at Teak Restaurant.
- The St. Practice Day Pub Crawl Orlando was hosted at TBD.
- Protocol: St Patrick's Day - Treasure Fingers Psycho Disco Showcase @ Elixir Orlando was hosted at Elixir.
- Kiss Me, I'm Irish Orlando St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl was hosted at Venue TBA.