This training is for practitioners who support Lambeth residents only.
Trainer: Solace Women’s Aid
Solace Women’s Aid have been working for more than 40 years to support women and children in
London to build safe and strong lives - futures free from male abuse and violence. Solace provide
1:1 advocacy and support to victims and children, refuge accommodation, counselling and sexual
abuse services as well as training for professionals. Solace also provide 1:1 and group behaviour
change work with perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Date: 27th October & 9th December
Time: 9.45am – 3pm (lunch break included)
This training is designed for practitioners from health, housing and social care (including those in the voluntary sector) who are likely to come into contact with domestic abuse perpetrators and want to know more about how to respond appropriately.
By attending this course, participants will:
• better identify perpetrators of domestic abuse
• understand the dynamics of perpetrators use of violence
• better understand the risks posed by perpetrator to (ex) partners and children
• undertake initial motivational work with perpetrators to help explore their use of violence
• understand the differences between empathic and collusive working in a domestic abuse context
• make appropriate referrals to other agencies upon identification
Tickets for Working with Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events