Whole Setting Approach to supporting Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace
For: Universal EYFS* (excluding Schools and Childminders)
*Universal EYFS = All Practitioners working with EYFS children in a Day Nursery, Pre-School, Out of School Provision.
All courses are being offered at a highly subsidised rate to acknowledge and support your current potential financial issues due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Ticket prices will vary for each course/event depending on trainers cost.
This course will take place via Zoom Video Conferencing, learners will be provided with support, instructions and a link to join the course. All learners will attend by video call as standard. Zoom is accessible on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
By signing up to this course you are providing your consent to the email address you provide at the point of booking to be shared with the training provider to enable the trainer to contact you regarding this specific course only.
The training provider will email you one week prior to the live event with information, materials, resources and a link to the live training event.
Live Training Event - Wednesday 9th December 2020 from 1pm – 4.30pm
A mentally healthy setting is one that adopts a ‘whole-setting approach’ to mental health and wellbeing. It is an inclusive, nurturing setting that helps children flourish, learn and succeed by providing opportunities for them and supporting them with any difficulties. A whole setting approach allows everybody to feel valued & cared for and where child, staff and parent/carer mental health and wellbeing is seen as ‘everybody’s business’.
Course aims and objectives:-
• Gain new knowledge around mental health & wellbeing in the workplace
• Develop knowledge around the importance of being an attachment/trauma aware & responsive setting
• Learn new ideas to support staff wellbeing
• Design your own bespoke self-care routine to help gain a healthy work-life balance
• Gain ideas for creating a holistic nurturing environment
• Take part in fun, engaging learning activities
• Gain helpful advice and guidance
• Share good practice with others
• Be able to put into practice new knowledge to create a whole setting approach to supporting staff, parents and children
Sunrise Wellbeing – Shelley Smith is an experienced trainer and Integrative Psychotherapist. Shelley brings together her knowledge of working within the education sector and in therapeutic practice to support delegates in gaining new understanding and awareness around mental health and wellbeing.
Tickets for Whole Setting Approach to supporting Mental Health & Wellbeing (Z105) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Leicestershire Registered Early Years Providers||Free|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events