Lets TraWell Amigos.
Kutch nahi dekha toh kuch nahi dekha, toh chalo dekhte hai Kutch.
Well its time to plan for one of India’s best “White Desert Festival - Rann Utsav” with your family and friends.
? Batch 01: 26th-27th December 2020
? Batch 02: 30th-31st January 2021
? Batch 03: 13th-14th February 2021 (Valentine's Day Special)
? Batch 04: 27th-28th February 2021 (Full Moon Special)
? Short info:
Kutch literally means something which intermittently becomes wet and dry; a large part of this district is known as Rann of Kutch which is shallow wetlandwhich submerges in water during the rainy season and becomes dry during other seasons. The same word is also used in Sanskrit origin for a tortoise. The Rann is famous for its marshy salt flats which become snow white after the shallow water dries up each season before the monsoon rains.
Bhuj is a city in the state of Gujarat, western India. It’s known for its centuries-old buildings, many of which were damaged in a 2001 earthquake. Close to Harmirsar Lake, the 18th-century Aina Mahal palace is elaborately decorated with chandeliers, mirrors and semi-precious stones. Nearby, the Italian Gothic–style Prag Mahal palace has a bell tower that overlooks the city, and a courtyard containing a Hindu temple.
Enjoy cultural programs performed in the midst of the White Salt Desert spread over miles.
? Charges: 8800 ₹per head
For Registrations call Team TraWell Amigos: ✅
*Shivaraj Khade: 9870198572 / 9769433003*
Day 00: Bye bye Mumbai.
• 17:45: Meet us at Bandra terminus Station.
• Leave for Bhuj by train & spend overnight in Train and antakshri, damsharas toh banta hai na.
Day 01: Reach Kutch
• Khavda – KaloDungar – India Bridge – White Desert ( 130Kms 3.5 Hrs approx One Way )
• Reach hotel by 9 am and get freshen up. Post breakfast leave for Khavda by private Vehicle.
• Full day tour to India Bridge, KaloDungar, than move towards White Desert – Heaven on the Earth and enjoy life time memorable Sunset and also beauty of White Rann. Thanks to the full moon glory, the White Rann emits the most beautiful colors to create a magical ambience you’ve always wished to experience.
• We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attend live performances. Come back to hotel.
Day 02: Reach Bhuj
• Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7.30 am and start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations.
• Visit Aina Mahal & Prag Mahal and proceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing.
• Post lunch explore Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, indulge in breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and reach station.
Catch the train around 8 pm.
Day 03: Welcome back!
Reach Mumbai by 12:00 noon
1. Accommodation in triple sharing Non/ AC rooms near Rann of Kutch (Basic Accommodation with amenities)
2. Mumbai to Mumbai Traveling (Bhuj to Bhuj by private vehicle)
3. Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner– Day1) (Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
4. Comfortable AC vehicle for covering all destinations
5. Entry, parking and toll charges
6. Expertise charges
7. Goodies from Trawell Amigos
1. Any expenses of personal in nature such as hard/soft drinks, souvenirs and travel insurance
2. Rides and activity charges
3. Mumbai to Mumbai Traveling
4. Performance charges
5. Camera charges
6. Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
7. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
? *Booking Policy:*
• Just pay ₹3000 per head (advance payment) and book your trip
• Pay balance amount after the all confirmation regarding your booking within 15 days from the date of departure
? *Cancellation Policy:*
• Once the booking is done: Deduct 30% package cost, balance refund
• 30 days prior to departure: Deduct 40% of package cost, balance refund
• 15 Days prior to departure: Deduct 75% of package cost, balance refund
• 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of package cost, no refund here
Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences. Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
All programs are subject to change without prior notice.
Smoking and Any Kind of Alcohol Drinks not allowed During Program.
*Last but most Important: Trip itinerary and Contact details left with friend or Home.*
? *Things to carry:*
• ID proof
• Face Mask (must)
• Hand Sanitizer (must)
• Min. 2 liters water
• Ready to eat food (biscuits, plum cake, chips etc.)
• Rainywear (optional)
• Good trekking shoes preferably Action
• Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
• Energy drink (ex. Glucon D)
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please do not bring suitcases or sling bags/ jholas)
• Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
• Camera (optional)
• Please try to wear track pants and a full sleeve t-shirt
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
▪️ COVID -19 Checklist for Participants:
• Any travel history to/from any foreign country/containment or red zone in the past 14 days
• Any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during the past 14 days
• Age above 55 yrs participants are not allowed to join any events till further notice
• Trekkers must carry sufficient amount of sanitizer, masks, gloves, and a personal medical kit for the respective days of the trek
• Trekkers must also carry their separate set of disposable/washable utensils like spoon, plates or cups. This must be used by trekkers during their journey to and fro the base camp
• Apart from the above, trekkers must make sure they carry all the required things, remember no sharing will be allowed. Trekkers will be responsible for disposable of their own items
▪️ COVID -19 Guidelines for Participants:
• Mask is compulsory to join for any events
• Keep at least 1 meter distance during all social and inter personal interactions, trekking
• Avoid Touching frequently touched objects and surfaces with bare hands
• Living with Corona is the new normal. We must learn to take care of ourselves. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves and our Nation safe from Corona. While doing that we must follow our dreams too.
***Notes: Please keep in mind that we shall change our policies and procedures based on Government regulations in future. As you know, there can be last-minute announcements and we will have to follow them. However, we shall try to abide by the Government rules keeping in mind the welfare of our trekkers.
▪️ RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited at the time of trekking and camping
• No plastic littering
• Wear full sleeves, full tracksuit to avoid mosquito bite or leeches
• No jeans/ skirts/ skin tight clothes
• Proper footwear/ shoes are essential for trekking
• Conserve and preserve our heritage
• No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK
• We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice
• No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek
• Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding
• Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purposes
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage
*SMOKING AND DRINKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT THE TIME OF TREKKING AND CAMPING…*
For more TraWell & Treks updates, follow us on Instagram & Facebook ??
Join our WhatsApp group ??
*Team TraWell Amigos!*