Every small business owner knows that marketing is essential, and many spend substantial money on it. But few have a research-based marketing strategy that ensures every marketing dollar is well spent.
This course will provide you with the essential strategies that should inform their marketing’s message and tactics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Assess and refine your business’s values and mission statement
• Define your customer using the customer persona tool
• Define your unique value proposition (UVP)
• Develop and deliver your business’s elevator pitch
• Understand the value of digital marketing and the role of marketing data
You may also like the following events from NYC Department of Small Business Services:
Tickets for WEBINAR | Developing a Marketing Strategy, BROOKLYN 12/9/2020 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|I do not own a business with active sales||Free|
|I own a business with active sales||Free|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events