Virtual Camp Expo includes a custom booth space webpage with the opportunity to showcase a video of your camp, activity, care, org, or venueAbout this EventVENDOR INFORMATIONVirtually Summer Cyber Camp & Activities Expo ExpoEvent Information
What: Virtually Summer Cyber Camp & Activities Expo
Participants will be included in the Online Expo via a custom "booth space" webpage with the opportunity to showcase a video of their camp, activity, care options, organization, or venue.
Hosted by KidsLinked.com. The event will be promoted to our email subscribers, listed on event sites, publicized in event groups, and featured on social media.
When: Online event will run from April 22 - July 22, 2020.
- Submissions are open TODAY!
- Deadline is April 8th for your listing to be ready at the event launch. (after that we’ll add new submissions each week)
Investment: $150 Till 4/8 (then $300 afterwards)
- BONUS: First 10 to register receive 1 free listing in a future KidsLinked guide ($200 value!)
What to do next:
- Step 1: Register for the Virtual Camp Expo -> Click "Register" in the top right hand corner
- Step 2: Create a short video to best represent what you have to offer (or if you have one already, that is great!)
- Step 3: Upload your video to Youtube (here is how to upload a video on YouTube guide: https://www.wikihow.com/Upload-a-Video-to-YouTube)
- Step 4: Submit your information to: http://kidslinked.upickem.net/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=621596 This is REQUIRED in order to build your virtual booth space!
- Step 5: We will upload your information into the Virtual Summer Camp guide and start promoting you on April 22nd!
What you receive: Videos will receive bonus features on our social media accounts (see below)!
- Listing in the Virtual Camp & Activities guide on KidsLinked!
- Instagram Link: We will link to the Expo in our bio on Instagram so that it is easily accessible for the duration of the event
- Instagram Stories: Your logo will be featured on Instagram stories and we will tag your business in that story
- IG-TV on Instagram: The videos will be featured on our instagram via IG-TV; this will be available for each business to share on their own Instagram accounts
- Facebook Event Page: On Facebook, we will post the videos on Virtually Summer Cyber Camp & Activities Expo event page: facebook.com/events/858178924667831
- KidsLinked: And on our general KidsLinked page; tag you if possible, and use the Stories function to feature the videos
- Facebook and Twitter Posts: Our Facebook and Twitter accounts are linked, so the posts to our general Facebook page will be duplicated on Twitter
FAQ’s, Suggestions, and Marketing of your Camp or Activity:
- Submit a short video - don't worry about making it a professional video: We strongly suggest submission of a short video to best represent what you offer. These DO NOT need to be professionally-produced products but if you already have one or would like to prepare one, we will certainly feature it for you in this Online Expo. You can easily create a video for free using Loom: https://www.loom.com/
- We can Help!: We have some guidelines & suggestions to offer on your video and can help, if needed. Just let us know if you want to be represented in this online opportunity, and we will get that information to you!
- Plan to create a video specifically for this Online Expo: Consider conveying what you would typically tell the folks who visit your booth at a live Expo. For some examples, here is a link to a walk-through at one of our past Expos: Camp Expo interviews on Facebook Live