Virtual Coaches Conference
Advancing the inclusion of coaches of color and diverse coaching professionals
Friday, November 6 thru 7
Join us for this virtual conference that focuses on coaches and diverse coaching professionals. You and a colleague can come together with like-minded coaches who want to advance the footprint of coaching through professional development, relationship building and information sharing. There will be a combination of activities to help you learn and grow from the inside out. We have a great lineup of experts ready to help you get unstuck and reach your next level of success in your coaching practice, career, or your life as a whole!
Some of the topics may include*:
- Social media marketing for coaches
- Starting your coaching business
- Cultural Sensitivity Coaching
- Identifying your ideal clients
- Becoming a Coach
- Managing your mental monsters.
- Vision journals and the power of manifestation
- Mindfulness Coaching
- Developing empathy in coaching
- Coaching and EQ
- A career in coaching - you don't need to start a business
- Navigating culture and race as a coach
- Navigating sexual orientation and identity as a coach
- Coaching and spirituality
- And others--additional topics may be added to the list
*Topics can change without notice. Some classes may fill quickly, so please register early to ensure you get to be in the workshop of your choice.
We will also have vendors for a little shopping therapy. This is a great way to support BOBs! We are looking for vendors and sponsors!!!! If you would like to sponsor/vend, please go to our Sponsor / Vendor page to register: https://www.reidreadycoaching.com/event-details/sponsorship-event-vendors