Game Development - Private Trial
If your child likes the class - you will be able to sign up for more classes with the monthly fee. We provide one single class per course only.
Want your child to get real-life skills and build his portfolio during school-age already?
Then you are definitely in the right place!
We know how to explain complicated Painting and Graphic Design topics to young people - they learn the main concepts while making interesting and fun projects, both in teams and individually.
Kids are capable of much more than we think!
About Kiddy School
Kiddy School's mission is to organize a virtual learning environment kids enjoy through the best student - teacher communication and the reward system.
Learn more about our classes and what parents and students say about us: http://kiddyschool.online/
Free workshops every month: https://kiddycodersclub.com/workshop
Like us on Facebook to get a notification when we go live - https://www.facebook.com/kiddyonlineschool
Kiddy School offers private and semi-private for K-12 kids for the following programs:
- Logic: Math, Chess;
- Creative Arts: Digital and fine art, photo/video editing and Youtube;
- Languages: French, Spanish and Russian, Chinese through the Art;
- Music: Signing, Piano;
- Psychology: Public Speaking, Emotional Intelligence;
- SAT/ACT/College preparation for high-school students;
- Participation in contests: The WordMasters, COVID Warrior, Bebras Challenge and other.
Students can switch from one class to another with monthly subscription.
EVERY THIRD COURSE - with a 20% discount from the monthly payment.
A learning journey includes:
- 45-min class once a week;
- virtual classrooms;
- certificates of completion;
- participation competitions and reward system;
- chat with the teacher and homework help;
- free workshops every month.
★☆★ CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
Yulia Gufranova has over 5 years of experience working with different age groups of kids and she is raising her own 3,8 and 16 y.o. kids. She has a Master's Degree in Psychology and co-author of the book Psychosomatics. Yulia is passionate about everything related to child development and she believes a school-age is the best time to find and unlock kids' skills, build confidence and self-esteem, so by school graduation children should know themselves well enough, what their strengths and weaknesses are.
That's why parents need to provide kids the right environment to express themselves in different activities, which would train and feed their hungry brains.