Join us to make pumpkin cheesecake, an impressive and delectable fall classic. Chef will walk you through the process in this fun free 30 minute class.
The recipe, ingredients and needed equipment are listed below. Please email Chef Veronica at VmVyb25pY2EtWmEgISBGbG9yZXMgfCB1YnMgISBjb20= or Cari at Q2Fyb2xpbmVNYXJpZSAhIEJhdW1nYXJ0bmVyIHwgdWJzICEgY29t with any substitution questions.
Prior to class we recommend getting organized by preparing your ingredients and gathering your cooking utensils. This will allow you to easily access all necessary ingredients and materials during the demonstration to best cook along with your chef. Thorough preparations will provide a more enjoyable experience.
Please register for the virtual class using your UBS email address as this is an internal Skype event. Skype information will be sent out prior to class to all attendees. We encourage you to join a few minutes early to ensure that you have a good connection. Class will begin on time.
Please note: This is a virtual internal event for UBS employees only.
For the Crust
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Cheesecake
• 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 3 large eggs
• 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
• Kitchen mixer with paddle attachment
• Rubber spatula
• 9” Spring form pan
• Cooking spray
• Medium bowl
• Pot for hot water
• Large baking dish that fits spring form pan
• Cooling rack
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Press onto bottom and 1 inch upside of prepared pan. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes.
3. Begin to boil a large pot of water for the water bath.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy; about 3 minutes. Add in eggs, pumpkin and sour cream, mix until fully incorporated; scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Finally, add in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared crust. Place pan into a larger pan and pour boiling water into the larger pan until halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
6. Bake 60 minutes, the edges will appear to be set, but the center will still have some jiggle to it. At this point, bring out of oven and leave in water bath for one hour.
7. After one hour has passed, carefully remove the cheesecake from the water bath and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once the cake is completely cooled, place it into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Chef Notes: This class is intend to be a DEMO, if you are cooking along your cheesecake will continue to cook after class is finished, and will be ready after cooling to room temperature + 4 hours of refrigeration.
Enhance your culinary experience (and kitchen) with UBS branded products from Scarborough & Tweed – to view the culinary catalog and to place an order visit: https://ubs.scarboroughtweed.com/products?s%5Bf%5D%5Bc%5D%5B%5D=%2FVirtual+Cooking+School
Tickets for UBS - Virtual Cooking Class: Pumpkin Cheesecake Demo can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events