Join us to make these chocolate ganache and peanut butter mousse parfaits. They are great as-is or with any additions you like! Chef will walk you through the process in this fun free 30 minute class.
The recipe, ingredients and needed equipment are listed below. Please email Chef Veronica at VmVyb25pY2EtWmEgISBGbG9yZXMgfCB1YnMgISBjb20= or Cari at Q2Fyb2xpbmVNYXJpZSAhIEJhdW1nYXJ0bmVyIHwgdWJzICEgY29t with any substitution questions.
Prior to class we recommend getting organized by preparing your ingredients and gathering your cooking utensils. This will allow you to easily access all necessary ingredients and materials during the demonstration to best cook along with your chef. Thorough preparations will provide a more enjoyable experience.
Please register for the virtual class using your UBS email address as this is an internal Skype event. Skype information will be sent out prior to class to all attendees. We encourage you to join a few minutes early to ensure that you have a good connection. Class will begin on time.
Please note: This is a virtual internal event for UBS employees only.
• 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
• 1/3 cup heavy cream
Peanut Butter Mousse:
• 4 oz full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• ½ cup powdered sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup heavy cream
Additional options to add between layers:
• Chopped roasted peanuts
• Brownie squares/pieces
• Chocolate cake
• Chocolate peanut butter cups or another chocolate candy
• Whipped cream
• Cutting board with damp towel
• Small pot
• 2 Medium bowls
• Rubber spatula
• Kitchen aid with paddle or handheld mixer and medium bowl
• Jars or parfait cups
To make the chocolate ganache:
1. Place chopped chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring cream just to a boil. Immediately pour cream over chocolate and let sit without stirring for 1 minute. Then, whisk mixture gently until completely melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly before using.
To make the peanut butter mousse:
1. In a large bowl using a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until fluffy and smooth.
2. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream until it holds its shape. Using a spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, then fold in the other half.
3. Fill each jar with two alternating layers of peanut butter mousse and chocolate ganache. You can use other ingredients such as chocolate candy or whipped cream in between the layers or as toppings.
Chef Notes: Have all ingredients in front of you before the start of class
Enhance your culinary experience (and kitchen) with UBS branded products from Scarborough & Tweed – to view the culinary catalog and to place an order visit: https://ubs.scarboroughtweed.com/products?s%5Bf%5D%5Bc%5D%5B%5D=%2FVirtual+Cooking+School
Tickets for UBS - Virtual Cooking Class: Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events