Join us to make these fudgy, chewy, these-can't-possibly-be-any-good-for-me brownies except, surprise! A secret ingredient and lack of a few others means they just might be... Chef will walk you through the process in this fun free 30 minute class.
The recipe, ingredients and needed equipment are listed below. Please email Chef Veronica at VmVyb25pY2EtWmEgISBGbG9yZXMgfCB1YnMgISBjb20= or Cari at Q2Fyb2xpbmVNYXJpZSAhIEJhdW1nYXJ0bmVyIHwgdWJzICEgY29t with any substitution questions.
Prior to class we recommend getting organized by preparing your ingredients and gathering your cooking utensils. This will allow you to easily access all necessary ingredients and materials during the demonstration to best cook along with your chef. Thorough preparations will provide a more enjoyable experience.
Please register for the virtual class using your UBS email address as this is an internal Skype event. Skype information will be sent out prior to class to all attendees. We encourage you to join a few minutes early to ensure that you have a good connection. Class will begin on time.
Please note: This is a virtual internal event for UBS employees only.
• 1 ½ cup black beans (1-15oz can, rinsed well and thoroughly drained)
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• ½ cup quick oats (option: blended to make oat flour)
• ¼ tsp salt
• ⅓ cup pure maple syrup, honey or agave
• 1 pinch of stevia or 2 tbsp sugar (optional, or increase maple syrup to ½ cup)
• ¼ cup coconut or vegetable oil
• ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ cup to ⅔ cup bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
• Optional: more chocolate chips and/or any variety of chopped nuts for presentation
• Food processor
• Measuring cups and spoons
• 8x8” pan with optional parchment paper
• Butter knife for cutting
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients except chips in a food processor (or blender) and blend until completely smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips into a greased 8x8” pan.
4. Optional: sprinkle extra chocolate chips and/or nuts over the top.
5. Bake the black bean brownies 15-18 minutes, let cool for at least 10 minutes.
6. If the brownies still look undercooked, place in refrigerator overnight to firm up.
Chef Notes: Have all ingredients in front of you before the start of class and oven pre-heated to 350
Enhance your culinary experience (and kitchen) with UBS branded products from Scarborough & Tweed – to view the culinary catalog and to place an order visit: https://ubs.scarboroughtweed.com/products?s%5Bf%5D%5Bc%5D%5B%5D=%2FVirtual+Cooking+School
Tickets for UBS - Virtual Cooking Class: Best Vegan Brownies can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events