Join us to make air fried taquitos using leftover chicken, cheese and whatever else your heart desires or fridge currently holds. These also make a great packable lunch. Chef will walk you through the process in this fun free 30 minute class.
The recipe, ingredients and needed equipment are listed below. Please email Chef Veronica at VmVyb25pY2EtWmEgISBGbG9yZXMgfCB1YnMgISBjb20= or Cari at Q2Fyb2xpbmVNYXJpZSAhIEJhdW1nYXJ0bmVyIHwgdWJzICEgY29t with any substitution questions.
Prior to class we recommend getting organized by preparing your ingredients and gathering your cooking utensils. This will allow you to easily access all necessary ingredients and materials during the demonstration to best cook along with your chef. Thorough preparations will provide a more enjoyable experience.
Please register for the virtual class using your UBS email address as this is an internal Skype event. Skype information will be sent out prior to class to all attendees. We encourage you to join a few minutes early to ensure that you have a good connection. Class will begin on time.
Please note: This is a virtual internal event for UBS employees only.
• 1 cup leftover chicken – shredded very fine
• ½ tomato – small dice
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
• Shredded Oaxaca cheese or any desired cheese
• 3 corn or flour tortillas
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Oil for cooking (plus brush or sprayer if air frying)
• Knife and cutting board
• Medium skillet
• Air fryer (optional)
• Stirring spatula or wooden spoon
• Plate for waiting taquitos
• Plate for serving
1. Bring a pan to medium heat and coat with about a teaspoon of oil.
2. Add-in shredded chicken and cheese, mix.
3. Place your tortilla on a flat surface, add 2 tablespoons of the filling into center of the tortilla.
4. Roll your tortillas into taquitos and place on a plate until all are formed. Make sure not to over stuff and roll them tightly – they will be cigar shaped.
5. Pre-heat air fryer to 375. Place the taquitos in basket seam side down.
6. Cook seam down for about 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook on the other side for another 3 to 4 minutes. or just until golden brown. Alternatively this can be done in a skillet.
Chef Notes: Please have all ingredients and equipment out and ready to go if cooking along. Great for kids- Wrap in foil and it will be great for lunch time!
Enhance your culinary experience (and kitchen) with UBS branded products from Scarborough & Tweed – to view the culinary catalog and to place an order visit: https://ubs.scarboroughtweed.com/products?s%5Bf%5D%5Bc%5D%5B%5D=%2FVirtual+Cooking+School
Tickets for UBS - Virtual Cooking Class: Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events