Advanced Radical Honesty Meetup is designed for deepening the skills of interpersonal meditation, noticing & completing the hangups of the past.
The once-a-month Advanced Radical Honesty meetup is for experienced practitioners who cannot attend the regular Mondays meetup.
Every second Tuesday of the month gather together and with professional support strengthen your honesty muscle by telling the truth.
NEW TO RADICAL HONESTY?
To attend the Advanced group, learn Radical Honesty in one of the many weekend workshops or my 4-week online intro course.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS MEETUP?
- meet experienced practitioners of Radical Honesty;
- practice of interpersonal meditation, experience deep connection & intimacy;
- clarify and practice asking for what you want;
- have meaningful & life-changing conversations with peers;
- address challenges with Radical Honesty application in real-life;
- get professional support from experienced practitioners;
- be part of the growing community of Truthtellers.
WHO GOES TO THE ADVANCED MEETUP?
1. You have attended at least 1 Radical Honesty weekend workshop & know the difference between noticing and thinking;
2. You agree to tell the truth and support others in doing so, you agree to be selfish and ask for everything you want and receive coaching;
3. You want to work on issues related to how to be more honest in your life without controlling other people;
4. You want to know what you want, feel your body, do what you love, handle overwhelm, frustration or helplessness, experience whole-body forgiveness, and solve conflicts creatively.
Taboo topics of power, sex, and money will be addressed. Each meetup has a topic around which we process our thoughts and emotions with the intention to experience emotional completion and come back to senses.
Meetups are designed for a small group of people. If you don't get a spot, write to Jura and get on a waiting list.
Mondays 19:00 - 21:00 o'clock Central European Time (Berlin)
If you miss the meetup you booked without prior notice, you cannot transfer your payment to another meetup. If you miss your meetup due to sickness, you can transfer your payment to one future meetup.
You can register on Eventbrite or directly via www.juraglo.com/contact, make your payment without fees and send me a message about your registration.
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, don't hesitate to email Jura - d29ya3Nob3BzIHwganVyYWdsbyAhIGNvbQ==
"Challenging and very enriching! Since it unfolds over 4 weeks, there is plenty to practice in daily life and with the group. I had the feeling that my life became a live playground for radical honesty and intimacy. Thank you for walking us further into this forest of emotions!" - Pascale Moyse
"Learning about radical honesty for me was life-changing. I have been going through a really tough time in my life and what I learned during that HONESTY MEETUP and with Jura's coaching has been transformational and literally saved my life. I'm still surprised how much better I feel and what closer relationships I build with people once I started talking honestly and being upfront. It's not just being honest with others, but you become honest with yourself and can go on a beautiful path of discovering yourself, who you truly are as a person." - Migle Maciunaite
About The Host: Radical Honesty™ is direct communication to create and sustain intimacy in relationships. When we stop pretending we are our reputations, we free up power to co-create our lives as artists, instead of living out reactive stories of victimhood.
Website Link: http://www.radicalhonesty.com