Training on “Electrical & Fire Safety Aspect” is designed to train the compliance & maintenance officials both in theoretical and practical aspects. This training will help the officials to understand the electrical hazards and how they can take precautions to minimize them. After the completion of this training, a person will be able to understand the standards of electrical installations, wiring regulations and other safety aspects and also how to practice it in the workplace.
- Understanding the Basics of Electricity, Electrical Hazards
- Identification and Elimination of Electrical Hazards
- Safety Precautions, Corrective & Preventive Maintenance
- Understanding National & International Regulations
- Discussion on accord & alliance topics
Register today: https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSeO2E2pVsm.../viewform
Module-1: Fire Safety
Module-2: Management System
- Introduction of management system regarding fire
safety & Building Integrity.
- The benefits of implementing the management system
- How to set an effective management system
Module-3: Building Safety I. Building Code: Country
- Building code at a glimpse
- Building Safety
Module-4 : Industrial Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety Overview
- Local and International Rules and Regulation
- Electrical Risk Assessment
- Practical Demonstration of Relevant Testing Equipment
Who should attend?
• Management, Compliance and Maintenance Executives
Training Tool: Microsoft TeamsRegister today: https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSeO2E2pVsm.../viewform
BDT 5,000 / Person (excluding 15% VAT)
Registration & Nominations
Registration is based on first come first serve basis. Request you to kindly make the payment in advance to make your registration confirmed.
Account Name: ITS Labtest Bangladesh Ltd.
Account No: 01-2334178-01
Standard Chartered Bank
SCB House, 67 Gulshan Avenue
Swift Code: SCBLBDDX
Routing No: 215271787
Bank Code: 215