ONLINE The Journey Dance ka Saffar
Enjoy the boredom
Solo - 250/-
Duet - 400/-
Group - 1500/-
Registrations till 26th October
Semi Final on 28th October
Final on 1st November
●Submit Your Forms
●Prepare a 45sec-1 Min Video
●Submit Your Video Entry
●Qualify for Semi Finals
●Submit Your Second Video
●Qualify for Final Event
For More info:- 635-66-22222
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This competition is open to youths, age group below 14 to Above 14 .
2. The participating groups do not need to represent any educational institutions or dance studios for
3. Shortlisted groups will be notified at least Six (6) Days before the competition via email and phone call.
4. The dance must be completed within the stipulated timing of 45 Seconds (minimum) to 1 min
(maximum). Video must be unedited,uncut and non-filtered(non-enimated)
5. Participation in the competition and performance of any dangerous choreography will be entirely at
the dancers’ own risk.
6. The costume should fit the theme and dance genre.
2. Costumes suggesting nudity, obscenity or exposure of intimate parts of body are strictly prohibited
in this competition. Organisers reserve the right to terminate the participation of the dancers whose
costumes are deemed inappropriate.
7. The chosen music or song should be of high quality and professionally recorded.
8. There is no restriction to the choice of music or song to be used in the performance. However, the
choice of music or song will be part of the judging criteria in relevance to the competition.
9. The lyrics must not contain any religiously sensitive, vulgar language and should not promote sex,
drugs, liquor, gangs, racism or abuse of any kind.
10. Competition will be held online.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no appeal will be entertained
12. The organiser will not be held responsible for any expenditure incurred by any participating groups
13. The organiser reserves all rights to amend the rules and regulations without prior notice
14. Announcement of the results of the competition will be done at the end of competition. The winning
group must be present for the prize presentation ceremony Online.
15. All information collected by the organiser will be used for the purpose of this event only.
16. Fees once Paid will not be refundable by any conditions.