The SITC programme is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
Cardio Hip Hop: A high intensity dance based cardio class that uses choreographed movements set to Hip Hop songs for 60 min non-stop workout.
K-pop cardio dance workout which integrates a variety of fitness and dance moves such as Hip Hop, Kick Boxing, Aerobics etc.
Sunrise-in-the-City (SITC) program is designed to encourage working adults to kick-start their workday with an invigorating workout. The program is traditionally held but now includes lunchtime, weekend and afternoon sessions. Virtual sessions are being piloted to provide participants with more opportunities to join in for the workout sessions online.
In view that the HIIT virtual classes are high intensity in nature, participants are strongly advised to be adequately hydrated and pace themselves during training to avoid over-exertion. Participant may also be required to turn on their videos during training as part of safety management measure.
• Sessions will be conducted via Zoom. Registered participants will receive the link to the Zoom session via Confirmation Email.
• Do note that the access to Zoom session is limited to 100 participants, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Successful registration of virtual class through Eventbrite does not qualify participants to attend the session at the studio.
• For security reasons, the Zoom meeting room will be locked 15 minutes after the class starts. As such, do check-in on time to avoid disappointment.
Personal Indemnity Notice
By participating in this SITC Virtual Workout session, you and any other person(s) participating in this workout together with you, acknowledge that physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to the risk of serious injury. We urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you are doing it at your own risk and agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities.
Personal Data Protection Notice
• Personal Data will be collected and protected by Health Promotion Board’s (HPB) appointed vendor Active Global Fitness (AGF).
• Personal Data will be used, transferred and retained only for administrative and marketing/publicity purposes for SITC Programme, and will be protected by Active Global Fitness.
• Images and videos will be captured during the sessions.
Tickets for SITC Virtual - Cardio Hip Hop (Artistate @ Clarke Quay) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events