Every day, the government buys billions of dollars' worth of goods and services from businesses. In an ongoing effort to assist businesses interested in selling to the government, the New York City Department of Small Business Services’ Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) offers the Selling to Government Series.
This four-part webinar series offers an introduction to government contracting and prepares businesses to find opportunities in their area of expertise.
• Determining what resources to use for prospecting and market research
• Identifying Prime vs. Subcontracting Opportunities
• Determining the right-size opportunities for your business
Register to learn how to pursue contracts for your business at the City, State, and Federal government levels.
A WebEx Registration Link will be distributed prior to the webinar.
We invite you to check the NYC Department of Small Business Services Eventbrite page for information on upcoming webinars in our Selling to Government Series:
• Selling to Government: Procurement Basics
• Selling to Government: Responding to Opportunity
• Selling to Government: Marketing to Government
You may also like the following events from NYC Department of Small Business Services:
Tickets for SBS-PTAC: Selling to Government - Identifying Opportunity, 09/14/2021 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events