Our two-day SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course prepares Scrum Masters to lead Agile teams and drive enterprise success within SAFe.About this Event
The course includes 2 days (16 hours) of online training, study material (digital copy) & access to the certification exam. Once you sign up, you will also get an email with the detailed bio of the trainer, training details, and a few pre-training questions for you to answer.
Our two-day SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course teaches you how to drive cross-team interactions to ensure task execution and continuous improvement. By introducing scalable engineering and DevOps practices, this course enhances your knowledge of Scrum; you gain greater understanding of how to support interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders.
Get the actionable tools to build high-performing teams and address anti-Agile and anti-Scrum patterns in your company. In this SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course, you learn how to boost your foundational Scrum knowledge with advanced implementation tactics.
We offer certain exclusive benefits you won't find anywhere else. These are:
- Training Conducted by SAFe Transformation Experts
- 1 Year Membership Covering Project Related Support & Setup
- Exclusive Access to ATC’s SPC Community
- Monthly Q&A Sessions with SPCs
What will you learn?
- Ensuring clear dialogue between the Scrum team members, Product Owner, customers and stakeholders
- Confidently handling resistance to enterprise goals and success, in a SAFe environment, and address lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of critical people
- Develop accountability and commitment by boosting engagement among teams
- Facilitating program execution
- Leveraging Kanban and XP to improve flow
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Who should attend this course?
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Program Manager
It is highly recommended that you have:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master *Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – SASM 4 = 42 out of 60 (70%); SASM 5 = 44 out of 60 (73%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
What will you receive after the course?
- Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SASM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other Certified SAFe Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Call 5153091514 for more details!