In this highly experiential workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore what it takes to create engagement in change, and gain deeper insight into the common factors that tend to block progress. The material comes from over 30 years of personal change work, and combines some of the most up to date thinking in human performance with the reliability of ancient wisdom.
Following the workshop, you will be able to access all the relevant information, along with many reflective questions, exercises and activities in 'The Change Equation' book.
The 4Q Decision Making Process
• What do you really want? (Be specific and remember this has to be something you have full control of). And what else…? And what else..?
• What emotions arise when you consider this decision?
• How do you feel about the options that are currently in your mind?
• Who else will be impacted by this decision and in what way?
• Is there anything else your heart would like to express?
• Where would you like to go next? (PQ, IQ or SQ / Body, Head or Soul)
• As you consider this, what reactions are you aware of in your body / gut?
• Do you feel energised or sluggish, light or heavy, tense or relaxed?
• Are you aware of anything in your environment that has a bearing on this?
• Are you aware of your feelings about other people who are impacted in this?
• Where are those feelings?
• What are they alerting you to?
• What message do they have?
• Are there any other sensations present? (If so, go through similar questioning)
• What are the relevant facts in relation to this decision?
• What are the pros and cons?
• What are the implications?
• What are the risks?
• What makes sense?
• Once a conclusion is made - How can I make it work?
• What intuitively feels like the right thing to do?
• What is the kindest / most loving way forward?
• What is the wisest way forward?
• Which of your values, morals or principles are at stake?
• Looking at this through the eyes of a neutral observer, what else do you notice?
This workshop will be hosted on the Zoom meeting platform where we will use our camera and microphones to interact with each other as a group.
To support practitioners in this time of extraordinary circumstances we are offering access to this group for a self-select fee.
The self-select fee is a radical inclusion policy to open learning for all colleagues. The guide price for this event is £20.00, however, we appreciate that income varies greatly in different locations and circumstances. Please contribute what you can to help us maintain inclusive professional training.
Liz began her professional career as an architect but has been immersed in the field of Learning and Development since 1998. Her initial work teaching Neuro Linguistic Programming within the University of Dundee’s Continuing Education programme led to becoming a part-time tutor for the University’s staff development (2002-2011). This involved facilitated workshops on NLP, motivation, values, emotional intelligence and stress management. Throughout this time, Liz also worked one-on-one as a coach and therapist.
In 2004 Liz joined Dundee-based organisation Insights Learning & Development, and played a significant role in the design and delivery of much of Insights’ portfolio. This included co-creating the Insights Transformational Leadership offering and Deeper Discovery. Liz was responsible for creating the practitioner accreditation materials for these programmes and has been delivering multi-day train-the-trainer events for Insights throughout the UK and Europe since 2007. Her last role as an employee was to lead the ongoing professional development of over 2000 Insights Discovery practitioners.
Since April 2016, Liz has been establishing her new business ‘Rethinking Change’, which supports individuals and businesses in mastering change. Her unique approach explores the integration of multiple intelligences (Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual), and involves a combination of online learning, one-on-one coaching and face-to-face workshops.
As an adjunct to her work, Liz is also a committed member of two multi-national communities, both of which have a core interest in supporting the integration of Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) in the workplace.
Website | www.rethinkingchange.co.uk
Facebook Page | Rethinking Change
LinkedIn | Liz Oliver
You may also like the following events from Onlinevents CPD:
Tickets for Resolving The Change Equation workshop with Liz Oliver can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Self Select Fee||Free|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events