After successful season 1 and season 2 Paradox Gamers brings you season 3 of the tournament you all have been waiting for, Paradox PUBG Mobile Cup. Season 3 features a bigger prizepool and addition of Sanhok map to the tournament.
Paradox PUBG Mobile Cup 3.0 is an Indiawide PUBG Mobile online tournament. This is an opportunity for every PUBG Mobile gamer to prove their skills and win prizes worth INR 1,50,000!!
Prizes to be given away for top 24 squads!
1st Place – INR 20000 cash + INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
2nd Place – INR 10000 cash + INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
3rd & 4th Place – INR 6000 + INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
5th to 8th Place – INR 4000+ INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
9th to 16th Place – INR 3000 + INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
17th to 24th Place – INR 2500 + INR 1000 Paradox Gamers voucher
Entry Fees - INR 400/Squad
(NO EMULATORS ALLOWED)
- This event will be played online. Any Indian player can participate in this tournament and play from comfort of their home.
- Players can compete in this tournament from anywhere they wish. They need not travel to Surat or any other place for their matches.
- Only team leader has to register. Organizers will contact team leader and he has to co-ordinate with rest of the squad members and share details of other squad members with organizers.
- A custom room will be created on tournament day. Team Leader and his teammates will have to join that room. ID and Password of the room will be shared with team leader via WhatsApp on tournament day.
- Team Leaders who are registering are requested to enter valid E-Mail IDs and valid WhatsApp enabled contact numbers. Please check your inbox spam folder 4 days prior tournament day for further instructions related to tournament
- Winning squads to get prizes via Paytm/Net Banking/UPI
Each squad registration can have a maximum of up to 4 players.No matter how many players are in your squad (up to 4), the fees for one squad will be Rs.400
Q: What is this tournament?
A: This is a PUBG Mobile Online Squad Tournament (for up to 4 people a squad).
Q: Who can play this tournament?
A: Any Indian citizen.
Q: What is the venue of this tournament?
A: This is an online tournament. You can play from the comfort of your home.
Q: How do I get my prize if I win?
A: You’ll get it via PayTM/Net Banking/UPI within one week of tournament conclusion.
Q: I have other questions.
A: Please call at 9265335799.
- - Round 1 will have 1250 squads and map will be Sanhok.
- - Round 1: 50 rooms will be created for 1250 squads (Each room will have 25 squads) and top 5 squads of each room (each room to have 25 squads) will proceed to next round.
- - Round 2 will have 250 squads and map will be Sanhok.
- - Round 2: 10 rooms will be created for 250 squads (Each room will have 25 squads) and top 5 squads of each room (each room to have 25 squads) will proceed to next round.
- - Round 3 will have 50 squads and map will be Erangel.
- - Round 3: 2 rooms will be created for 50 squads (Each room will have 25 squads) and top 12 squads of each room (each room to have 25 squads) will proceed to next round.
- - Round 4 will be finale. Map will be Erangel or Sanhok. It’ll have 24 squads. Ranking will be based on survival.
- Age Limit: 6+
- All games are played in PUBG Mobile.
- Players have to follow the guidelines given by Paradox Gamers.
- Players turning up late and not allowed in the game won’t be issued any refund.
- Threatening or abusing game admins can result in legal actions.
- Players have to make sure to keep their game updated to latest version.
- In case of any technical issues from organizer end matches can be rescheduled.
- Screenshots are mandatory to challenge results by organizer.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- In case of power failure, technical issues, conflict with results of match etc decision of Paradox Gamers regarding results of match or rematch will be final.