==> Basic understanding of Screenplay Structure and Formatting is preferred for quick readings.
When is the Event ?
This event happens on multiple dates.
Register via RSVP for a specific date suitable to you.
What to expect at this Open Screenplay Table Read event ?
Screenplay telling helps novice writers openly share their writing, overcome drawbacks by openly taking Free Feedback from fellow writers and later fixing the flaws in the Screenplay on their own schedule. No Pressure.
unlike other Production Houses - where Client Commitments, Timelines/Deadlines, Market Pressure - are just a handful among tens of other issues to finish early, and then the writer is scrutinized for writing quality issues.
This group initiated by Filmy Arts (filmyarts.com) - invites Fresh / Experienced Writers for a friendly discussion and constructive creative feedback.
It's a Golden Opportunity for everyone ready to learn and focus on developing stories worth sharing.
Where ? Venue ?
** Online meetup - physical location is not required for Online Meetings.
** Face-to-Face meetings are held at decided venue. Use the provided Map location mentioned with the Ticket for driving directions received on email, or the Event page. ( Free Open Parking slots should be available at the venue. )
** Make sure to RSVP / Check-in at the venue once you reach.
What to Bring ?
* Send in 10 pages of your script to RmlsbXlBcnRzR2xvYmFsIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= - mentioning Screenplay Table Read (purpose) and Participant Name & Date of event.
* Bring in printed 7-8 copies (only 1st 10 pages) of your Screenplay for sharing among participating members during the reading. All paper printed copies will be returned back to you along with FREE Feedback on Sticky Notes, once event is concluded.
* Bring Your Notebook - to take notes during discussion.
* Bring Your Pen / Pencil / highlighter - for marking notes.
* Bring a Friendly and Open Attitude to take feedback positively.
* Bring a friend along with you. It's Open Read.
* Bring Your Own Drinks, if you prefer. Hot Coffee is available. NO Alcohol please.
Please Note :
** For Mutual benefit of all readers, there's a limit of 10 pages only (anywhere) in your Screenplay during the table read. No Revisions. No Retakes.
This helps keep different stories in rotation among all writers, and our meetings exciting enough, appreciating everyone's effort and helps build a good understanding among peer writers.
Tickets for Open Screenplay Table Read (FREE feedback) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events