Coming within 1 year there will be 2.5 Million Yoga Teacher Required to provide Online Yoga Pranayama Meditation to the corporate individual community and families to deal with the situation arising from pandemic and work from home.
Let's get ready to become online Yoga Instructor with special Online teaching expertises counselling Guiding meditation and Yogic diet/nutrition.
Join this course and get RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher 200 Hours) Course and get yourself a membership of Yoga Alliance to become a registered Yoga teacher.
Course Name:- Online Yoga Instructor (RYT200 YTTC)
Course Start Date:- 7th December 2020.
Course End Date:- By 6th February 2021.
Timings & Hours:- IST 6 am to 9 am Daily in Morning (Indian Date & Time)
Total Fees:- USD 599/- or INR 35000/- (Including Registration Amount)
Register for this course with only $100 or INR 5000/- (if you paying in USD please request us for pay link or pay using Paypal here at www.paypal.me/madhavkirtidas)
Helpline: +91-9811029642 What's App & Calling
Note:- Remaining Fees Must be submitted on or before the course starts.
Suitable for - House wife Student or Any one who want to have in-depth knowledge in Yoga (Become best Self Yoga Teacher) to teach online yoga as in part time or full time as professional.
Name of Registered Yoga School- Gauranga Yoga Peeth. (Visit to see School Profile https://www.yogaalliance.org/SchoolPublicProfile?sid=8803&lid=11533 )
Advantage of this Class:-
After completion of this course you become a certified International Yoga Teacher/Instructor and also you become eligible member of Yoga Alliance USA and qualify the eligibility to practice ethical and bonafide yoga teacher internationally.
Eligibility for this course:- Prior Experienced in yoga not required however if you are already practicing yoga that ok too.
Classes Mode: Theory (1 hour Daily) and Yoga Asana Practice (1 Hour Daily) will be online on Zoom/Jiomeet Meeting Application (Online proved much better and easy than offline learning)
Class Time: 6 am to 9 am (3 Hrs Daily) IST (Indian Standard Time & Date) Sunday off.
Date:- From 7th December 2020 to 6th February 2021 (in 2 months) Total 200 Hours.
Study Material:- Study Material will be provided to you in soft copy all syllabus book.
200 HOUR ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE FEES:- 5
About Lead Trainer & Yoga Guru:- Dr. Madhav Kirti Das (HC E-RYT500 YACEP CYAI PGDYS PGDYEd ND DHC YD MBA) Doctor of Naturopathy (International Health Coach & Holistic Yoga Treat Guru) Founder of Holistic Naturecure & Yoga Research Foundation and Gauranga Yoga Peeth. Lead Trainer for RYT200 Yoga Alliance USA. (View his Yoga Alliance US profile at https://www.yogaalliance.org/TeacherPublicProfile?tid=31462
Talk to Lead Trainer :- +91-9811029642 or What's App Please.
Here is why you should Enrol with us:
For 200 hr Teacher Training – the only prerequisite for our students is that they have an open mind and an appetite for learning and growth. At least 6 months of practice is recommended though not required.
Upon acceptance to the course the student is expected to be present for every class and complete the coursework.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION:-
Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation all online.
Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:-
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA- Gauranga Yoga Peeth:-
Yoga Anatomy and physiology:-
* What is sleep?
* Three states of consciousness
* Benefits of deep sleep
* What is Yoga Nidra?
* Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
* How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problem?
* Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
* Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
* Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive tract)
* Nine Main Doors in Human Body
* What & Why are Yogic locks?
* What are its preparation & its benefits?
* Three Main Bandha
* Moola Bandha-Root Lock
Ashthanga Vinyas Yoga:-
* Primary Series
* What is Vinyasa?
* 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
* Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshan):-
* What is Darshanam?
* What is Yoga?
* History of Yoga
* The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
* The five kosha (bodies)
* What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why?
* What is consciousness?
* The four faculties of mind –field
* Five Stages of Mind -Field
* The four foundational Pillars of life
* Intro to Ayurvedic life style
* Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
* Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
* What is waking state in Yogic Science?
* What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
* What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
* What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
* What is Meditation?
* What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
* What are types of Meditation?
* Breath Awareness Meditation
* Contemplative Walking Meditation
* Mantra Awareness Meditation
* Inner Light Meditation
* Full Moon Meditation
Adjustment & Alignments:-
* Six steps of doing Asana correctly
* Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
* How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
* How to use of props for protection?
* The alternative style of Asana for various benefits
* Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
* Introduction of Mantra yoga
* Importance of (OM)-AUM
* Mantra for Meal Purification
* Mantra for Obstacles
* Mantra for universal masters to bless
* Mantra for Realisation
* Mantra for well being
Listen What our online Student say about the course after attending.
Maitri from New Jersey USA
From Norway HG Tamal Kirshna Das
From Detriot USA
From Sharjah UAE
From Michigan USA
A Businessman From Dubai UAE
A Businessman from Surat India
From Michigan USA
A Professor from Pune
Ekta ji from Bankok
A Businessman from Delhi
From Mysore Keerti
Suchita From Mumbai
online our sample class
View Our all Testimonial at
Overview Clip of online Class from previous Batch
Overview Clip of Online Yoga Class
Naturopathy one of the Detoxification Process Explained Simply Online
#Naturopathy #Health #Nutrition #Wellness #Dr_Madhav #Yoga #Covid-19 #Alternate #Medicine #Natural #Solutions #Training #online #distance #learning #School #Health #Club
3 months ago I m glad I could be a part of the NTTC 6 group This course has benefited me in many ways and helped me in leading a healthy and blissful life Thank u soo much🙏