February 20-21, 2021
Class fee $410
Deposit $150 (non-refundable)
Kelli M. Herbert
This class includes Holy Fire III Reiki.
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style and the Holy Fire Energies. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals • The Human Energy System • The complete hand placement system. • Gassho meditation • Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them. • Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat. • Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field • Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes. • How to see Auras and Past Lives • Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Placements for Reiki I, II and III are given.
Placements - In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
A 192 page class manual and a certificate are included.
Questions - If you have questions, please contact Kelli Herbert, 248-909-2094 or email a2VsbGloZXJiZXJ0IHwgYW9sICEgY29t.
Meals - Students are responsible for their own meals.
1090 Crescent Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48327
In the process of learning to be a healer, we'll be practicing on each other and receive healing as well. This is a wonderful class for the beginner and is also valuable for those who have already taken Reiki training. We're going to have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in class.
Holy Fire is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
Custom energy healing session using all of the modalities within me. I typically utilize crystals, essential oil, music, candle light and a BioMat in each session for a total healing experience. You’ll love the energy!