Who can enrol in this course?
• All levels of ability from beginners to advanced students wishing to improve their sewing skills and use of a sewing machine.
• No formal requirements, just an interest in learning the skills involved in sewing and dressmaking.
What will I study?
• Beginners will be given lessons in introduction to sewing machine. You will use relevant tools and equipment, using a sewing machine, Learn from Basic sewing techniques, Construction of darts, gathers, zips, hems, collars, cuffs, facings, waistbands etc. Construction of pattern using body measurement of any size.
• Laying patterns on to fabric, cutting fabric etc. , fabric properties, pattern making their first foundation skirt /trouser/ blouse/tops or dress depending on choice of garment by end of course.
• Garment construction/ dressmaking using body measurement including Fashion Design/Pattern cutting.
• Intermediate and Advance Levels will learn various skills and techniques making samples in Bridal Wear, Evening Wear , Daywear / either Children and/or Adult wear as well as Other Choices including Alteration of Garments of all types.
• Participants will receive skills training in free hand cutting, sewing techniques and in fashion design to a good standard
• Participants would gain professionally techniques and skill to improve their final finish work to excellent Standard.
Contribution: 10 weeks course is £100:00. = weekly contribution is £10
Weekly x10 weeks = £100
Certificate received at end of course
SPECIAL CONCESSION FOR THE UNEMPLOYED
Pls use this link:
PLS ENROL USING THIS LINK BELOW
PLEASE RING 07903151159 LINK TO ENROL AND JOIN CLASSES