Understanding Birth eClass
Can’t come to a childbirth class? We’ll bring it to you! Consider the Understanding Birth eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust on childbirth. This interactive online course covers essential information on labor and more, and highlights ways partners can help throughout the process. You’ll also get a sense of what labor is really like as you watch several birth stories. You’ll even have an opportunity to create your own birth plan!
You may access the eClass on any day or time at your convenience from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 4-6 hours to complete.
• Birth Stories
• Comfort Techniques
• Medical Procedures
• Cesarean Birth
• Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
• Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
• Essential tools, including a birth plan checklist and contraction timer
• Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
• PDF library, glossary, web links and class completion certificate
Registration fee is $100 and grants you unlimited access for 270 days.
Once registered, please check your email for confirmation and login instructions.
You may also like the following events from Highland Hospital:
Tickets for Online Childbirth Class: Understanding Birth can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Online Childbirth Class||USD 100|