Data science is becoming increasingly popular with more and more industries beginning to value its importance, while recent advancements in open-source software have made the discipline accessible to a wide range of people. Python is a popular choice for most data scientists, owing to its ease of use and versatile nature.
In this course, we show how Jupyter Notebooks can be used with Python for various data-science applications. Aside from being an ideal "virtual playground" for data exploration, Jupyter Notebooks are equally suitable for creating reproducible data processing pipelines, visualizations, and prediction models.
We will look at various data modelling concepts using Jupyter Notebooks, and we will see the full power of Jupyter Notebooks as we work through this course.
This fast-paced practical single-day course focuses on solving challenges presented by data science in a manner that is simple to conceptualize and easy to implement.
This is achieved by leveraging Python libraries that offer abstractions to complicated underlying algorithms. The result is that data science becomes very approachable for beginners, a fact which is reflected by the strength and growing popularity of the Python ecosystem. In this course, we will cover every aspect of the standard data workflow process, including collecting, cleaning, investigating, visualizing, and modeling data.
The Jupyter Notebook acts as an add-on tool - a virtual playground - that allows you to create and share live code, equations, visualizations, and text.
By touching on a variety of topics within the discipline, you'll be exposed to many interesting examples with real-world data.
This course focuses on creating reproducible data analyses using Python and Jupyter, and is intended for an audience with a background in Python. As such, we do not cover the basics of Python in this course. However, we will take a brief tour of the Jupyter interface.
If you're a Python programmer stepping out into the hugely popular world of data science, opting for this course is the right way to get started.
For the best experience in this course, you should have knowledge of programming fundamentals and some experience with Python. In particular, having some familiarity with the Python libraries Pandas, Matplotlib, and scikit-learn will be useful.
• Basic Functionality and Features
• Our First Analysis - The Boston Housing Dataset
• Preparing to Train a Predictive Model
• Training Classification Models
• Scraping Web Page Data
• Interactive Visualizations
We don't believe in traditional & acceptable We do believe in Creative, Engaging & Sticky. People are not the same, the way they learn is not the same so a program has to engage all mindsets. We use a complex mix of engaging tools combined first class classroom delivery, and continuous measurement to ensure we produce true mindset and behavioural change.
Without our highly skilled training team all of the pre-course consultancy and technology customisation would just not work. The wealth of experience and real world scenarios that they bring to each classroom module enhances the discussion, engagement and overall delivery. So, whether your people are attending a 1-1 Group or Public Technology program they will receive top level classroom tuition as part of their overall learning experience.
Acumen Envision the Transformation Specialists
Specialist Technical IT Training, Sticky Effective Disruptive, We Deliver First Class Results.
Data Science Training for Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Software Developers or Anyone working in a role or wanting to work with large data sets.
Our Data Science courses cover Data Visualization, Python, Jupyter, R, AI, Machine Learning, Data Wrangling, Excel VBA, Access VBA, Scala, Spark, Power BI, Tableau and much more.
Courses run for Data People by Data Specialists.
• The latest Data Science course content
• Trainers who enjoy Data Science, delivering courses and talking about real word examples.
• Detailed course work book to take away
• Our Extras Pack for post course learning
• Certificate of completion
• Unlimited Refreshments
• We take time to know our participants with pre course evaluation
• We don’t run large class sizes
• Our courses are delivered by subject matter experts who make the content engaging
• We like Hands on, so you can absorb the theory with practice
• We provide a 1-hour WebEx follow up to see how you are getting on to give any additional advice
• Can I have a course on my own. Yes, you can we can provide a 1:1 course for you either on-site or in centre.
• 1-1 or Group Training for your business, no problem.
We can customise content, combine courses or develop a program around your team or specific need.
• Need us to look at something specific, in a black hole with Excel / Access or need to migrate large amounts of data then please contact us to discuss in more detail. Our training are experts in their own field and spend 40% of their time providing on / off site consultancy.
• You will get a booking confirmation once you have placed your order.
• If you are booking a course over a weekend don’t worry one of our team will contact you via email on Monday to double check the details with you and check to see if you would like to book an optional lunch.
• We will send you the link to down load all of the tools and software needed for your course.
• 7 Days before your course date we send a reminder
• The morning of the course the course lecturer will greet you in reception if 1:1 course or in the training room if a group course.
• If you need help with anything don’t panic simply call or email us and we will assist.
• Applied Data Science with Python & Jupyter
• Applied Data Visualization with R and ggplot2
• Artificial Intelligence with Big Data
• Big Data Analysing with Python
• Big Data Processing with Apache Spark
• Data Science for Marketing Analytics
• Data Science Projects with Python
• Data Virtualisation with Python
• Data Wrangling with Python
• Excel – Introduction
• Excel – Advanced
• Excel for Data Analysis with Power Pivot
• Excel – Forecasting Data
• Excel – Sparkline and Mapping Data
• Excel – Visualising Data with Charts
• Excel - Dashboards
• Excel VBA Programming
• Access VBA
• VBA Programming
• Microsoft Power BI Data Analysis Professional
• Microsoft Power BI Data Analysis Practitioner
• Scala and Spark with Big Data Analytics
• Python Programming Introduction
• Python Advanced Programming
• Python API Development
• Python Microservices Development
• Machine Learning with Python
• Applied Unsupervised Learning with Python Libraries
• SQL for Data Analytics
• SQL Query Fundamentals
• Tableau Introduction
• Tableau Advanced
We will provide a refund for all cancellations received 14 days prior to the event.
We accept name changes up to 3 days before the event at no additional cost , if you are unable to attend.
If for any reason we have to cancel the event we will offer you the option to move onto the next available date, attend an alternative course or we will provide a full refund.
Please note that we are not liable for any travel or accommodation costs relating to your course booking.
We always try to help and be as fair as possible, so please contact us at your earliest convenience if you are unable to attend a course you have booked, so we can look at the options available for you.
Tickets for Live Virtual Classroom Applied Data Science with Python & Jupyter 2 Day can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early Bird Applied Data Science Python & Jupyter||GBP 425|
|Applied Data Science with Python & Jupyter||GBP 475|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events