ESI TALKSHOW® 03: LEARNING ORGANISATION & AGILE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
• Date & Time: 19/06/2021 From 15:00 to 17:00
• Venue: Trung Nguyên Legend Coffee (Cafe Tre Thu Bay) 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 3, HCM City
• Audience: CEO, C-Suite, leader, managers, senior executives, young talent and senior students.
• Speakers: Mgmt. Thuy Lam, MBA. Ngoc Nhu, MA. Trang Le and Guest Speakers.
• What are the emerging perspectives of learning organisations?
• How to align agile talent management to agile learning and development strategy?
• How to lead a learning organisation: best practices and case studies?
• Physical: 150.000VND/pax for ESI members, 250.000VND/pax for ESI non-member.
• Virtual: 85.000VND/pax for ESI members, 125.000VND/pax for ESI non-member.
• Group (3 persons) special discount 20% of attendance fee for both physical and virtual.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
• ESI Institute of Management
• VCB Thu Thiem Branch
• Account No.: 0071005059514
• Registration form: https://forms.gle/QMBcB5T547GELgmz9
• Hotline: +84 33 7291922
• Email: aW5xdWlyeSB8IGVzaSAhIGNvbSAhIHZu
• MBA. Ngoc Nhu is a seasoned professional in human resources management and a highly qualified consultant with extensive knowledge of start-up and restructuring organization, management, and leadership; professional experience in a variety of industry models. Ngoc started a professional career as a lecturer for many years prior to work as a Managing Director role. View full Ngoc's full profile via this link https://esi.com.vn/ngoc-nhu/
• MA. Trang Le has been working in human resources management for over eight years for various multinational companies in the UK and Vietnam. Trang is an experienced Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager with high critical thinking and emotional intelligence, able to successfully work with different levels of stakeholders as an HRBP and OD Specialist. Trang is always motivated by a broad range of challenges and be as comfortable in behaviour change, team dynamics and leadership development. View Trang's full profile via this link https://esi.com.vn/trang-le/
• Mgmt. Thuy Lam is a highly qualified practitioner in human resources management with extensive knowledge and working experience in all strategic and operational areas of global HRM system, including strategic workforce planning, digitalized talent management i.e. talent performance management and learning and development systems at various multinational companies in Vietnam and the region. With good business acumen, a practical HRM system and outstanding digital capability, Thuy is able to help organizations imply appropriate human resources solutions, leverage and transform for sustainable growth. Thuy holds a Master of Human Resources Management from Massey University, New Zealand.
• Dr. Steve Pham is an entrepreneur, consultant, speaker, author, and senior lecturer at the ESI Institute of Management. He currently teaches as an adjunct lecturer for various universities and institutes in areas of Leadership, International Human Resource Management, and Research Methods. Steve maintains a research focus on entrepreneurship and innovation and is interested in collaboration, making good decisions and ideas that help grow and develop businesses and communities. More specifically, this includes research projects on global leadership, strategic management, global trends of talent management and learning and development, applied psychology in human resources management, school counselling and youth mentorship. View Steve's full profile via this link https://esi.com.vn/steve-pham/