A trip of a lifetime journey into the heart of the magnificent people and Himalayas lands
Langtang Valley Trek is a hidden gem among trekking routes in Nepal. Trek to Langtang is also termed as the glacier valley trek and takes you close to the sky touching the snow-capped Himalayas and beautiful glaciers. A trek to Langtang valley gives you an opportunity to witness the wonderful and superb views of different mountains of the Langtang region. This Langtang valley trek takes you through a dense alpine forest deep rivers and incredible species of birds.
Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 2:Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 3:Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus.
Day 4:Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs.
Day 5:Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs.
Day 6:Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs.
Day 7:Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip.
Day 8:Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs.
Day 9:Trek to Syabrubeshi 1520m/4985ft- 5hrs.
Day 10:Drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs by local bus.
· Free airport picks up and drops off services on arrival and departure by private vehicles.
· Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek.
· Alpine Ramble’s experienced, government licensed, English speaking trekking guide.
· All salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance for the guide.
· All necessary papers including Langtang national park permit and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
· Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, and down jacket on request (optional)
· Trekking lodges or te houses throughout the trek
· Assistant guide for the group 8 pax or above
· All the ground transportation including from Kathmandu- Syaprubesi- Kathmandu
· Supplementary snacks: energy bar, crackers, and cookies, etc.
· Seasonal fresh fruits desert every evening after dinner.
· Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek.
· Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
· Alpine Ramble’s complimentary free T-shirt, route map, and a duffel bag
· Oximeter to measure your oxygen and Pulse level during the trek in the mountain, it’s very useful for all the trekkers to be aware of the high altitude sickness.
· Compressive first aid box (Guide will carry it throughout the trek).
· Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health condition (funded by your Travel Insurance)
· All government, Local taxes, vat, and official Expenses
For more information please kindly click the link https://www.alpineramble.com/langtang-valley-trek-10-days
You may also like the following events from Alpine Ramble Treks:
Tickets for Langtang Valley Trekking Event 2021 can be booked here.
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events