Wednesday, 2 December 2020
WA: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (AEST)
No idea WHAT to post on your social media or include in your email marketing? Attend this content marketing kickstart session to get your ideas flowing and remove writers block!
You will learn:
• The main types of content you can easily create
• How you can repurpose existing or created content
• Where to promote your content (email, social media, website)
Each attendee will leave with a handful of ideas, the knowledge to get started and some free or low-cost tools to get producing, publishing and promoting your content.
Jo Saunders will show you how to kickstart your content ideas to build your plan and avoid committing random acts of social media (RASM). Gain an understanding of where you can publish and promote your content to reach your ideal clients.
About the Presenter:
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as the LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo shows leaders and teams how to increase visibility, amplify authority and earn influence using LinkedIn and social marketing tools.
Jo has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, and has trained thousands of people around the world. She is the only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference in the world.
• 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers by TopRank Marketing,
• #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
• Finalist Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Awards by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
She is the co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’, and co-host of #LinkedInLocalPerth and video series #ConnectionCouch
Discover more: https://au.linkedin.com/in/josaunders