- Monday, September 14: Dr. Christopher Bonner, "Against the Law: Forms of African American Politics"
- Monday, September 21: Dr. Edlie Wong, "Empire and the Black Pacific: Pauline Hopkins, S.E.F.C.C. Hamedoe, and the “Dark Races of the Twentieth Century”
- Monday, September 28: Dr. Maylei Blackwell, "Indigeneity in Latinx Communities"
- Monday, October 5: Dr. Monique Moultrie, "Leading from the Margins: Authenticity, Authority, and Black Women’s Sexual Agency"
- Monday, October 12: Dr. Alejandro de la Fuente, "Becoming Free, Becoming Black: Race, Freedom, and Law in Cuba, Virginia, and Louisiana"
- Monday, October 19: Dr. Davin Phoenix, "The Anger Gap: How Race Shapes Emotion in Politics"
- Monday, October 26: Dr. Gladys Mitchell-Walthour, "Black Politics and Black Activism in Brazil"
- Monday, November 2: Dr. Mathew Clavin, "Fugitive Slaves and the Fourth of July: Race, Resistance, and the Politics of the Enslaved"
- Monday, November 9: Dr. Karla Slocum, "Black Towns, Black Futures: Enduring and Complex Attractions to Rurality, Blackness and Place"
- Monday, November 16: Dr. Keith Clark, "Lessons Before and After Dying: The Life and Art of Ernest J. Gaines in “Post-racial” America"
Tickets for JWJI Fall Colloquium Series can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events