2 week course-
Please note you can take part in this course in 2 different ways:
Via our Live, Online Classrooms - delivered via Zoom on a set day and Time
Via our Online Flexible Learning Course- Complete the course online, in your own time.
Find out dates/ time and Enrol HERE:
Whether you want a website for personal or business use, this course will guide you through the steps to create a site that you can be proud of. You will explore which are the best 'domain hosts', different website providers and start to learn skills to make your web pages stand out.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Identify 2 or more reasons for creating a website.
2. Research how and where to get your website on the internet, describing what domain hosting
3. Create a domain name (web address) that will attract the attention of customers.
4. Define types of information and data to apply to your website.
5. Create webpages using a variety of templates that include text, graphics/images and hyperlinks.
Tickets for Introduction to Web Design -Online (Lancashire residents) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|ICT & Digital Ticket||Free|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events