The goal of this course is to help you understand what starting a NYC business requires, and to define your own expectations for life as a business owner.
During the course, you will:
• Understand the traits of successful entrepreneurs
• Assess yourself for these traits, and create a self-improvement plan
• Define your motivations to become a business owner
• Understand the expectations of NYC business owners, and define your own expectations
• Create an action plan to challenge your expectations, and take the next step towards owning your own business
This course is the first module in the NYC Department of Small Business Services’ (SBS) five-course Introduction to entrepreneurship
You may also like the following events from NYC Department of Small Business Services:
Tickets for First Steps to Starting a Business, Staten Island 10/04/2023 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|I do not own a business with active sales||Free|
|I own a business with active sales||Free|