This 1-hour program has been specially designed for finance executives (beginners) to provide them with a complete walkthrough and in-depth introduction to accrual accounting of business transactions double-entry (debit/credits) of capital and revenue expenditure and inflow/outflow of cash flows. Financial accounting is a critical element in managing a business enterprise and communicating with stakeholders and investors about corporate performance. The workshop adopts a business context user-orientation outlook as a central emphasis and a good focus on the procedural aspects of financial accounting. Our researchers have identified over 60 fundamental accounting/finance areas which any accounting and finance executive should know to breeze through the career ladder. After this workshop you would see a many-fold increase in your efficiency and effectiveness in a finance function.
Key Learning Features
▪ Learn the basics of accrual accounting
▪ Learn the basics of the International Financial Reporting Standards
▪ A crystal-clear understanding of debits and credits of financial transactions
▪ Learn how to be more efficient at your workplace
▪ Improve your understanding of journal and adjustment entries
▪ Learn how to cross-check the accuracy of accounting entries
▪ Learn to analyse the financial information
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all level
Shasat Faculty Member
Each participant will be issued a training certificate which will certify that you have successfully completed the training course and the number of hours you spent to complete this training course. Each Participant shall be issued with a participation certificate.
The workshop shall be delivered via WebEx. All the registered participants will be sent joining instructions for a live workshop.
Tickets for Financial Accounting For Beginners – eLearning (1 Hour) can be booked here.