Hurry only 3 spots left. Book now to avoid disappointment.
If you require an invoice please contact aGVsbG8gfCBhcmt0aWNmb3ggISBpbw==
Course dates for 2021:
23rd, 24th February & 3rd & 4th March 2021
9.30am - 1.00pm
Live online learning
In the age of the customer, digital has never been so important as a vital part of the marketing mix. But for many managers and leaders, the path to effectively leveraging digital is still unclear.
There are many digital marketing strategy courses out there but most focus on channel strategies and tactical execution.
Our program is designed to help mid-senior level marketing professionals understand the key aspects of digital marketing, how they fit into a wider marketing strategy and how to effectively enable success across marketing tech, data and ways of working. This course will provide participants with the confidence as individuals and as a team to ask the right questions and guide the digital journey.
Highly interactive and practical, the program also provides a forum for you to sound board thoughts and ideas and wrestle with what digital means for your marketing strategy.
This course is currently available as onsite training for marketing teams and is a collaboration between Arktic Fox and Ryvalmedia.
What you can expect to learn
01/ digital - changing the nature of marketing:
• Understanding key digital trends, changing consumer behaviors and consumption habits
• The benefits of digital
02/ digital strategy
• The marketing mix in a digital age
• Defining digital objectives & strategy inline with corporate and marketing strategy
• Development of online target audience and value proposition/s.
03/ customer journey mapping & the role of digital channels:
• Understanding and mapping the customer journey
• Introduction to the RACE model to plan an integrated marketing approach
04/ digital channel and experience management
• Leveraging digital channels as part of an integrated approach
• A closer look at search, programmatic, web, social, email and the role of content
05/ ways of working:
• Evolving ways of working to take advantage of the digital opportunity
• A look at agile ways of working in a marketing context
06/ data and analytics:
• Leveraging data and analytics to power digital ambitions
• A look at the world without 3rd party cookies
• Changing privacy regulations and the implications for marketers
• Navigating the MarTech landscape – tools and technologies available
• Selecting the right MarTech to underpin your digital strategy
• Defining a measurement framework to measure short- and long-term success
• Leverage learnings to improve performance
09/ building a case for change:
• Selling the vision to garner stakeholder buy-in
• Sizing the investment and staying the course
Who is the program for?
This Masterclass is relevant for mid – senior level marketers or digital professionals looking to up-skill and leverage the power of digital.
As well as developing valuable skills for delegates, the course aims to generate immediate benefits for organisations with employees who feel empowered to make the right decisions in the digital space.
This program is led by the highly seasoned and regarded Teresa Sperti. A Customer and Digital leader with over 20 years’ experience working for leading brands including Coles, Officeworks and World Vision amongst others. Teresa most recently spearheaded the transformation of the marketing function at World Vision. During her tenure she led a team of over 70 people across analytics, data, digital, experience, content and more. Teresa’s leadership in the digital, product and customer space has delivered substantial growth and transformative change for organisations in rapidly evolving markets. A thought leader within the Australian Marketing industry, Teresa regularly presents at conferences and events on a diverse range of topics including customer experience, data, marketing technology and leadership.
Teresa is the founder of Arktic Fox, an advisory and learning organisation specialising in customer transformation and growth and is a Non-Executive Director of BIG4 Holiday Parks. She possesses deep expertise and knowledge in data, digital and customer experience and has led transformation change in large organisations. Teresa was named in the top 20 CMOs in Australia in 2018 which recognises Australia's most innovative and effective marketing leaders in the country.
Marcus has over 20 years’ experience in marketing, specialising in digital and social media nine years ago. He has provided strategic counsel to a large number of Australasian and global clients across a variety of sectors. He has held senior digital roles in some of the largest and most successful media and performance agencies in Australia.
Marcus founded JBZ Digital in 2018, a boutique digital agency, that quickly built a reputation for delivering quality results for clients across a range of sectors before it was acquired by Ryvalmedia. In this time, JBZ Digital developed a digital education program to train members of the Essendon VFLW team to become qualified digital practitioners. This program is set to continue to be rolled out across the AFLW.
Marcus loves to transform businesses and brands. His experience in data and performance platforms drives him to continually innovate and evolve, understanding that data will form the connection point between digital media, social media and the end consumer.
Tickets for Digital Marketing Masterclass - 4 Half Days Online can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|4 Half Day Training Event||AUD 895|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events