SIDC CPE, AICB CPD, FIMM CPD & HRDF Financial Master Class-Cyber Security-Building and Enhancing Cyber Resilience Through Human Firewall
Date: 3 May 21
Venue: Webinar (Online)
a) Cyber Security's cause, trends and its impact
b) Cybersecurity framework and its proper practise and guidelines
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the meaning, cause, need, importance and impact of cybersecurity in daily operation, financial practice and an organization.
2. Outline a solid Cybersecurity framework and requirements in the response to keep on emerging technology and FinTech.
3. Determine practical guides and examples of Cybersecurity failures and preventive solutions for capital market organizations
4. Interpret the criticalness of the human firewall role in the cybersecurity first defense.
Who Should Attend
a) Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Team Leaders, Decision Makers who are committed to lead their team toward financial wellness and successful in career and life.
b) Financial Professionals who look for upholding their skills, professionalism and knowledge in order to serve their clients better.
1. Rise in breaches of privacy and Cyber attacks.
i) Top five tips from Frank Abagnale’s New Books-“Scam Me If You Can: Simple Strategies to Outsmart Today’s Rip-off Artists” ii) Recent data breaches and cyber attacks iii) The cost of privacy breaches and cyber-attacks and its impacts (financial, reputation, resources, etc) iv) Who are the attackers and the victims and how the attacks take place v) What is the main motivation of the breaches/attacks vi) Case Study
i) What is Cyber Security and Information Security (People, System, Network, Policy, Operating System, Application and Devices) ii) Human Firewall is the critical element to Cyber Security iii) Cyber Security Cost
3. Cyber Security’s Framework
i) Personal Data Handlings-PDPA, Physical Security iv) Secure Connection ii) Two-way Authentication iii) Strong password iv) Online and Offline v) Backup & Disaster Planning vi) Privacy Control vii) Biometric viii) Stay updated & Patched viii) System’s Protection (Anti-virus, Anti-Malware, Firewall, etc) ix) Periodic Risk Assessment & Penetration Testing x) Access & Right Limitation xi) User Awareness xii) Social Engineering xiii) Case study
4. Cyber Security Guide & Practise
i) Webpage Browsing ii) Social Media iii) Email iv) Messaging (SMS, Whatapps, WeChat & Line) v) Wifi vi) Pendrive vii) Handphone & E-Wallet viii) Cryptocurrency & ICO ix) Cloud E-Commerce and Global Payment x) Case study
5. Further Discussion on the latest security issue and threats
i) Combating Fake News ii) SCAM iii) The Future Trend in Cybersecurity iv) Open to any discussion v) Case study
6. Summary & Q and A Description
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
c) AICB CPD – 8 points
d) MFPC CPD – 8 hours (only applicable for MFPC’s member & subject to own application with MFPC for the CDP endorsement)
019-5932539 / 013-5752539
Or Click below to whatapps
#AMLA #PDPA #Integrity #AMLCFT #moneymastermy #money #financialplanning #moneylifeacademy #moneylifeacademysb #CPE #SIDC #CPD #HRDF #wealthmanagement #FIMM #AntiMoney #AML #CFT #PersonalDataAct #CodeOfEthics #AICB #Cybersecurity #Hack
You may also like the following events from 杨子佑硕士 财福人生导师 Yong Chu Eu Money & Life Master:
Tickets for Cyber Security-Building and Enhancing Cyber Resilience can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Normal Fees||MYR 424|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events