Asia's First & Only Comedy Training Academy 'Cafe Comedy' Presents 'COMEDY 101' Which is a series of comedy workshops.
Where we are offering you 10 different topic wise 2 hour workshops where you will be understanding the structure of comedy & will be learning the techniques to develop your comedy writing & performance.
If You Have Ever Wondered How to Make Jokes out of the Daily Chores These Workshops are for you.
About The Trainer :-
Mr. Amit Khuva who is the Founder of Cafe Comedy is a well-known comedian of Gujarat & India’s first - World’s youngest Standup Comedy Trainer as well and who had done more than 2500+ Live Shows along with around 500+ TV Episodes & also having a very good experience in comedy training.
Part 1 : Writing
1) Understanding Jokes structure (30/9)
2) Comedy Writing Techniques (1/10)
3) Understanding Callbacks (2/10)
4) Drafting & Types of Comedy (3/10)
Part 2 : Performing
5) Body Language & Voice Modulation (4/10)
6) Handling Hecklers & Stage Fear (5/10)
7) Audience Interaction & Crowd Work (6/10)
Part 3 : Eco System
8) Identifying Your Style & Getting Stage Frequently (7/10)
9) Being a Likable & Salable Comic (8/10)
10) Getting Work Around Comedy (9/10)
Limited Seats Register Now !