This challenging three-day digital sustainability ESG practitioner program offered by CSE aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability, improve your ESG ratings in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating successful ESG and Sustainability strategies.
The program includes 10 hours of online live sessions (via zoom) and estimated extra time of 12+ hours for sector specific webinars, case studies and final assignment submission.
Two CSE’s experienced tutors with local and international experience will lead the course including prof. Nikos Avlonas, an awarded Though leader in ESG and Sustainability with 20 years global experience in the field.
While most of the course material is digital, CSE will hold three online live sessions (10 hours in total) on March 2 from 10:00 – 1:30 pm EST, on March 3 from 10:00 – 1:30 pm EST, on March 6 from 10:00 – 1:00pm EST. Click to see the agenda
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (ESG) Training and consultancy internationally.
CSE is a global professional training and consulting firm specialized in Sustainability. CSE is accredited for its training programs by global organizations such as CMI (Chartered Management Institute), CPD, Green America, GRI and AA1000. CSE is also PRI signatory, supporting its mission to provide leadership and expertise in responsible investment consulting and help understand the investment implications of ESG factors.
With regard to all our strategic memberships and partners please see here.
This the leading program in the field of Sustainability (ESG) and Corporate Responsibility since we have certified over 8,000 Sustainability Managers and CSOs and 90% of the FT 500 firms globally so far. Participants leave with solid grounding in Sustainability Strategy and implementation and access to CSE network including FT 500 Companies, Governments and NGOs.
Benefits of attending one of the leading Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioner Programs globally
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability ESG Certification
- Become a qualified Sustainability ESG Professional
- Develop a sustainability ESG plan integrating sustainability across your organization's value chain
- Learn how to make Sustainability ESG a driver for organizational change, risk management, innovation and success.
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- CSE's research program furthers its commitment to high caliber training in Sustainability ESG for C-suite executives worldwide. We are excited to present, CSE's brand new research findings on "Winning the ESG Race: CSE’s Research identifies ESG TOP 1O Performing companies in 16 leading sectors".
Course topics include:
The new ESG Practitioner Program – Digital Version 2023 focuses on key challenges that professionals have to face in the field of Sustainability ESG, Supply Chain, Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Communications, Sustainable Development and Circular Economy. Among those challenges are:
Sustainability ESG Certification:
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability ESG plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized Sustainability ESG Certification and become Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioners. The final assignment help participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained in a practical way.
Structure of the program
-Live Sessions (10 hours) with trainers with global experience and Thought Leaders. CSE will hold three live sessions (10 hours in total) on March 2 from 10:00 – 1:30 pm EST, on March 3 from 10:00 – 1:30 pm EST, on March 6 from 10:00 – 1:00pm EST.
- Access to the digital educational platform and course material for 45 days
- Access to sector-based online courses for the Energy & Energy Utilities Sector, the Healthcare Products & Services Sector and the Financial Sector.
- Empowerment of your Sustainability Team: benefit from the program’s Exclusive Practitioner Support Services. Consolidate key scientific findings from CSE Research Team in corporate projects to improve internal communication and sustainability ESG performance.
- During the program we will provide you for Free (initial cost $90.00) the bestseller book on sustainability “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication, 2nd-Edition e-book version) written by the Lead Trainer Nikos Avlonas.
Professionals that benefit
Sustainability -ESG Directors/Managers
ESG Fund Managers
CFO’s (Chief Financial Officers)
Corporate Affairs – Communications
Environment Quality, Health & Safety
Procurement & Supply Chain
COOs (Chief Operational Officers)
Organizations that trust this program
Testimonies from Leading Organizations! See what Previous Attendees Said here.
Terms of Registration
– Registrations may be canceled and a refund will be issued only following a written request (at ZGV2ZWxvcG1lbnQyIHwgY3NlLW5ldCAhIG9yZw==) at least twenty (20) days prior to the beginning of the training. If the request is made twenty (20) days prior to the training, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged. If no request is made to CSE until or following the training, no refund will be provided.
-In case of cancellation or transfer seat to the next available training within the next 6 months an additional fee of 450 USD is applicable to secure your seat. In this case no refund is applicable.
– CSE retains the right to reschedule the training. CSE will refund the training fee for trainings rescheduled up to two (2) weeks prior to the training date. CSE is not responsible for other cost on behalf of participants (travel, accommodation, etc.)
– If the payment is completed through bank deposit an additional fee will be added to the training fee.
– As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first firms in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of ‘walking the talk’.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY SEQUENCE, FORCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) PLAGUE, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, OUTBREAKS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID-19, OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, INCLUDING QUARANTINE OR OTHER EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS; (2) ACT OF AUTHORITY WHETHER LAWFUL OR UNLAWFUL, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL ORDER, RULE, REGULATION OR DIRECTION, CURFEW RESTRICTION, EXPROPRIATION, COMPULSORY ACQUISITION, SEIZURE OF WORKS, REQUISITION, NATIONALIZATION; (3) PROLONGED BREAK-DOWN OF TRANSPORT, TELECOMMUNICATION OR ELECTRIC CURRENT; (4) GENERAL LABOR DISTURBANCE SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO BOYCOTT, STRIKE AND LOCK-OUT, GO-SLOW, OCCUPATION OF FACTORIES AND PREMISES; OR, (5) SHORTAGE OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN CRITICAL MATERIAL OR SUPPLIES TO THE EXTENT NOT SUBJECT TO THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CSE. CSE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS WHICH ARE CONSISTENT WITH ACCEPTED PRACTICES IN THIS INDUSTRY TO RESUME PERFORMANCE AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE UNDER THE FOREGOING CIRCUMSTANCES. IF ANY REGISTRANT IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A TRAINING THAT HE/SHE PAID FOR DUE TO ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, HE/SHE MAY ATTEND ANOTHER CSE TRAINING THAT TAKES PLACE within the next 5 months from the date of training the participant registered for, WITHOUT PAYING A TRANSFER OR REGISTRATION FEE. IT IS THE POLICY OF CSE NOT TO ISSUE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Tickets for Certified Sustainability (ESG)Practitioner Program, Advanced Edition 2023 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|2 Certifications Package: ESG Practitioner & GRI||USD 2,460|
|Option A - Course Fee||USD 1,400|
|Option B - Course Fee & $ 350 Certification Fee||USD 1,750|
|Early Bird (Option B)||USD 1,570|
|NGOs, Academia, Government, Students (Option B)||USD 1,500|