Learn killer techniques to K*ll your procrastination and empower your subconscious mind using NLP Techniques.
- When: April 11 2021 (3 hours)
- Time: 10 am to 1 pm
- Ticket FEES: INR. 99
- REGISTER and Pay at http://bit.ly/7thMarch2021
- Where: Online on Zoom
- Program Facilitator: Mayank Akhani Certified NLP Trainer Accredited Life Coach & Corporate Trainer
- Contact: +91-701-639-0902 | aW5mbyB8IG1heWFua2FraGFuaSAhIGNvbQ==
What you WILL LEARN:
1. What is Procrastination and how do you understand that?
2. Types of Procrastination and how do you deal with them.
3. Tips to manage different types of procrastination
4. How to evaluate/identify your procrastination habits
5. Understanding the type of procrastinator you are.
6. Identity the solutions to K*ll your procrastination habits.
7. How to use NLP Techniques to beat your procrastination.
8. Introduction and a brief overview of NLP
9. How to understand and manage your emotions?
10. Goal setting/planning and Priorities Management
11. How to train your mind and overcome any hurdles in your life?
12. How to manage your thoughts?
13. Sharing Details about NLP Practioner Workshop
***Note: Workshop Digital Certification will be provided post-workshop.
To read the language of the mind through Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Techniques. It will help you to change your own life understand your emotions well controlling toxic and unwanted thoughts that bother and become a hindrance in your success and so much more.
About Mayank Akhani:
Mayank Akhani is an accredited Life Coach and a Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer from NFNLP USA. He leverages his 12 years of functional expertise in Training & Developing leaders across India USA and Jamaica. His deep understanding of driving performance coaching mentoring performance management has helped leaders scale up their performance personally and professionally.
He works for a Global Enterprise as their Global Corporate Trainer is also the founder of Mayank Akhani Learning. In his professional journey he has led teams of Trainers Training Leaders and Instructional Designers in India USA and Jamaica catering to over 3000 employees.
His mission in life is to bring deep-rooted lasting change through his workshops.