Trek to Annapurna base camp (ABC) is an amazing walk through diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas terraced fields quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) of Nepal is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp which is at 4130m/13549ft height is one of the most popular walks on earth. If you are planning to do this trek see our itinerary below
Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 2:Kathmandu – Pokhara drive by tourist bus
Day 3:Short Drive from Pokhara –Nayapul by taxi Trek to Tikhedunga
Day 4:Trek from Tikhedunga to Gorepani
Day 5:Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani
Day 6:Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong
Day 7:Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya
Day 8:Trek from Himalaya to ABC via MBC
Day 9:Trek from ABC to Bambo
Day 10:Trek from Bambo to Jhinuwa Dada Hot spring
Day 11:Trek to Nayapul 4 hrs and 1 hrs drive back to pokhara.
Day 12:Drive from Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus
· Free-Transfers to and from Tribhuvan International Airport upon arrival and departure
· Full-board meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner the main course) during the trek.
· A professional experienced and friendly Alpine Ramble’s government-licensed holder guide covering meals flight insurance accommodations and equipment for the guide and porter.
· A strong local helper to carry your luggage (1 sherpa helper for 2 trekkers with limited weights of 10kg each)
· All the trekking documents
· Annapurna Conservation Area Permits (ACAP) Fee
· Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) Card.
· Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag down jacket and duffle bag
· 5- night accommodations at the best available trekking lodge or Tea House during the trek
· Enough Water purification tablets to purify your water during the trek for safe drinking water
· A handful of assistance guides for the group of 10 pax or above.
· Round-trip transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by comfortable tourist bus
· Transport from Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by Private vehicles
· Snacks (crackers) and Seasonal available fresh fruits during the trek.
· ART's Certificate of appreciations after the successful ABC trek
· Farewell dinner at the best typical Nepalese restaurant along with the cultural performances
· Alpine Ramble’s complimentary free T-shirt route map and duffel bags
· An Oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse at the high altitudes area.
· A basic first aid box including Diamox for the high altitude sickness
· Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions in the mountain (funded by Travel Insurance)
· All government Local taxes and official Expenses
For more information please kindly click the link https://www.alpineramble.com/short-annapurna-base-camp-trek-5-6-days