Our two day Adult MHFA course is an internationally recognised course. After taking it, you will be able to:
• Recognise the symptoms of mental health issues
• Provide initial help
• Guide a person towards appropriate professional help
MHFA won't teach you how to be a therapist, but once you’ve completed the two day course you will be able to say you're a Mental Health First Aider.
The sessions will be a mix of presentations, discussions and group work activities. Our instructors provide a safe learning environment and are trained to support you throughout the whole course. If you don’t feel comfortable joining in certain parts, then there is no pressure to.
Everyone who attends the course will receive a copy of the MHFA manual and workbook, which are both excellent support resources. When you have completed the course you will receive a certificate from MHFA to confirm that you are a trained Mental Health First Aider.
Is it right for me?
This course is for all employees who work with customers.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to
• Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
• Feel confident helping someone experiencing a problem
• Provide help on a first aid basis
• Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
• Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
• Help someone recover faster
• Guide someone towards the right support
• Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
Tickets for Adult Mental Health First Aid can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events