ACTING FOR CAMERA (TV/FILM) VIDEO CONFERENCE + SELF TAPE AUDITION TECHNIQUE
BOJESSE CHRISTOPHER ACTING STUDIO
LIVE STREAMING ONLINE FROM OUR VIRTUAL STUDIO ON ZOOM
COACHED BY ACTOR BOJESSE CHRISTOPHER
(FOX's Deputy, HBO's True Detective, Point Break Fims/TV & More)
ACHIEVE EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED WORK ON-CAMERA & WIN JOBS
+ Acting for Camera TV & Film Video Conference & Self Tape Audition Technique + Craft & Career Overview + Scene Study & Rehersal + Warm Up Exercises + On Camera Scene Work + Emphasis On Preparation & Moment + On Camera / Live Monitor + Actors Keep Recorded Video Asset Each Workshop +
Actors, Your Future is Now. Join us & be Ready!
EVERY MONDAY EVENING 6-9PM
EVERY FRIDAY AFTERNOON 2-4PM
EVERY SATURDAY AFTERNOON 3-5PM
A NOTE FROM BOJESSE
Based on 30 years of experience as a professional film and television actor, I present a two-part format using components, principles and disciplines of Stanislavski’s and Meisner’s preparation in moment. The work is a journey into self-discovery to identify and take ownership of your unique emotional instrument, revealing your innate personal brand. I encourage each actor to make the teachings their own and forge a path towards creative and economic success through inspired action.
Class consists of a two-part format using Stanislavski's preparation of building a character, Strasberg's Method, and Meisner repetition components in the moment.
* Warm up (repetition based, emotionlly connected exercises, through music frequency and verbalization. All exercises explored in reality and the imaginary circumstance (connectivity and communication through feelings; body language, behavior, verbal and non-verbal).
* Assigned Scene Study Overview (genre, presentation format, concept, theme, tone, pace, actors responsibility to find the deepest meaningful connection to writers intention, and make it thy're own).
* Rehearsal of Assigned Scenes (practice and application, blocking, eyelines, and camera technique...leaving a margin of room to find it in the moment).
* Quick 10 minute break.
* Assigned Scene Work (compartmentalized audition technique to win the job with the idea that once you win the job you can unpack the building of a character), (on camera and on monitor w/ repetition, direction, character exercises, adjustments to achieve an emotionally connected result).
** Actors keep your personal video asset to review, share, and post!
* Making strong, smart choices in your scene work preparation leading up to the moment in the world of play.
* Getting familiar with, understanding, emotionally connecting to, and memorizing the material.
* Identifying who you are, what you want, how you feel about the other person, visualizing third party characters, and creating a strong point of view.
* Observation of other character’s behaviors and feelings, being aware of how it effects the impulse of your feelings, adjusting your point of view, and achieving moment to moment truth.
LIMITED SPACE, RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW:
A) 8 CREDITS/WORKSHOPS @ $50 EACH = $400 (2 cancellations allowed)
B) 4 CREDITS/WORKSHOPS @ $65 EACH = $260 (1 cancellation allowed)
C) 2 CREDITS/WORKSHOPS @ $70 EACH = $140 (No cancellations allowed)
D) OBSERVE OF WORKSHOP CREDIT = $30 (anytime)
*Cancellations: 24 hour notice is required for any reason and will be noted.
**Credits info below in flier.
QUESTIONS? JUST ASK!
Phone: (310) 985-0465
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, REVIEW!
IMDB - BoJesse Christopher - TV/Film Credits
VIMEO - Coaching Content
INSTAGRAM - @BoJesseChristopher | @BoJesseChristopherActingStudio
FACEBOOK - BoJesse Christopher | Truth Be Told Acting Collective
YELP - BoJesse Christopher Acting Studio
You may also like the following events from BoJesse Christopher:
Tickets for Acting for Camera (TV/Film) Audition Technique LIVE Online Workshop on Zoom can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|8 Credits/Workshops||USD 400|
|4 Credits/Workshops||USD 260|
|2 Credits/Workshops||USD 140|
|1 Observation Credit of Workshop||USD 30|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events