After the first successful workshop we are back with CLASS 2. "मकतब" means "Paathshala" is organized for aspiring poets as well as the prevailing writers who want to improve their writing skills. The workshop on 18th Oct is a three-hour workshop. Participants will get a chance to interact with Shakeel Jamali along with learning the technicalities of writing Ghazal. First 30 minutes of this workshop will be the revision of what was taught in class one.
ABOUT SHAKEEL JAMALI
Shakeel Jamali a matchless poet and a compère par excellence has ruled over the hearts of millions. He stays in the first cadre of modern-day Urdu poets for his stylistic genius. His poetry mirrors the pang and pain of our time without dilution.
You can read his poetry at https://www.rekhta.org/poets/shakeel-jamali/ghazals
LEARNING OUTCOMES FROM THIS WORKSHOP
1) Understanding different forms of poetry - Ghazal Nazm Aash'r and Shayri.
2) Understanding the difference between Hindustani Hindi and Urdu language.
3) Basic grammar rules of Ghazal and Nazm.
4) Learn the basics of - Qaafiya Radeef Matla Misra'a Behr Maqta.
5) Learning Talafuz (Pronunciation) to improve your recitation.
Contact us: 9904411990
Let's get connected:
For collaborations E-Mail us at:
Tickets for "मकतब-2" - Ghazal Writing Workshop (Cancelled) can be booked here.
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events