Get "Mooned" this St. Patrick's Day!
• NO Green Beer Here - Just Irish Cheer!!
• All 3 bars open at 10am!
Great Irish food served all day from 10am-Midnight!
• Omaha's BEST Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner!
• Corned Beef on Marble Rye with seasoned fries!
• Our famous Blackstone Reuben Sandwich with side!
(We will run a limited menu for other items beside these St. Patrick's Day favorites)
• Available in all 3 bars:
Jameson Irish Whiskey & Ginger $5!
Guinness Pub Cans $5!
• Available in both The Crescent Moon Alehouse and Max & Joe's Tavern and Tasting Room:
Irish-style Craft Beer On Tap
• Boulevard Brewing Company Irish Ale - $4.75
• Brau Brothers Brewing Co. McFarland's Irish Red - $5
• Breckenridge Brewery collaboration with Boundary Brewing
Company in Belfast, Ireland - Nitro Dry Irish Stout - $5
• Kinkaider Brewing Company Broken Bow Story Horse Irish Red - $5
• Prairie Pride Brewing Co. Trouble in Dublin - $5
• Available in The Huber Haus German Bier Hall:
You can come get "Booted" this St. Patrick's Day as well!
• Boots of Bier starting at $19
• $2 Mystery Shots! Roll the dice and let the "Luck of the Irish" decide your shot.
*** Please note, due to expected crowds and wanting to make sure dine-in guests are taken care of in a timely and efficient manner, we will NOT be taking Uber Eats or phone-in to-go orders on March 17th. ***