Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Omagh ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Omagh, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Omagh there are so many fun things to do.
Omagh has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- GET OUT - Todds Leap Horror Nights (Earlybird tickets OUT NOW!) was hosted at Todds Leap Activity Centre.
- Spooky Sunday Halloween Family Lunch Special was hosted at Silverbirch Hotel.
- Spooky Halloween Tour and Tasting - 6pm was hosted at The Boatyard Distillery.
- Spooky Art 4 years+ £15 was hosted at Strule Arts Centre, Omagh.
- Space Age Halloween - Omagh was hosted at Oasis Plaza Omagh.
- Halloween Horrors was hosted at Omagh Library.
- Halloween Triva Quiz - Wed 30th Oct was hosted at Bogans Bar Omagh.
- Halloween 1 FOR KIDS was hosted at The Happiness of Painting.
- Spooktacular 90's Halloween Disco was hosted at Lola's at Silverbirch Hotel.
- CORE Kids Halloween Camp Omagh was hosted at Station Centre Omagh.
- Halloween show was hosted at Ecclesville, Omagh, United Kingdom.
- Halloween OldSkool Party with Craig Dalzell was hosted at The Vault Night Club Omagh.
- Halloween Torchlight Tours was hosted at Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh.
- SOLD OUT* Messy Play - Omagh - Fangtastic Mess was hosted at Hospital Road Community Centre.
- Coffee, Cake and Craft at the Green Cat Bakery was hosted at The Green Cat Bakery.