Children's Yoga Teacher Training
Join True Self's own Family Yoga mastermind Kelli Mae Willis and international Kids Yoga and AcroYoga Family creator Deven Sisler for this fun, comprehensive teacher training.
Children thrive and utilize tools of self-calming, focus, meditation. As the world speeds up they need our help more and more, you can learn to share these tools with the children in your life. This training is for parents, caregivers, teachers and yogis who want to share the tools of yoga, meditation and mindfulness in your homes, yoga studios, fitness centers and schools.
Research shows that yoga and meditation can help kids:
* Focus and concentrate for homework or test taking
* Increase calm and self-regulation of emotions
* Cultivate better abilities to be cooperative
* Improve strength, flexibility and self-esteem
This weekend, for adults who want to teach children, will explore:
* Compassionate communication
* Yoga philosophy
* Social, emotional and physical developmental patterns
* Mindful games
* Building fun class curriculum
* Meditation Activities
* Partner Yoga
* Breathing techniques that help calm, focus and self-regulate
Training Schedule: Friday, 5:30-9:00pm, Saturday, 10:00am-6:00pm, Sunday, 10:00am-4:00pm
Little Kids Class 10:30-11:00 Saturday 2-6
Big Kids Class 10:15-11:15 Sunday 7+
Tuition: $475, $50 off when registered and paid in full by May 1st, 2018.
Register at TrueSelf.yoga
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Olympia, Workshops in Olympia.
Liked this event? Spread the word :