Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made!
We encourage you to and upload your resume so that companies exhibiting at the job fair can access your information, increasing your employment opportunities!
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Interested in Recruiting? Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (913) 383-1100.
You may also like the following events from Job News USA:
Tickets for JobNewsUSA.com Oklahoma City Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event can be booked here.