Don't miss this rare opportunity to study in-depth in the USA: https://www.heartofyoga.org/ojai
Spend a transformative week with Mark in the enchanted "Valley of the Moon" as we dive into the Heart of Yoga. This course is offered at the historic Pepper Tree Retreat where J. Krishnamurti lived and taught, and is approved by the Yoga Alliance.
You have the choice to attend one week as an opportunity to develop your personal practice or as a restorative retreat with the option to continue with the teacher training. If you have attended a retreat with Mark in the past this may count towards your teacher training. Please contact us for more information.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Opportunity to deeply explore the practice of Asana, including appropriate inversions, twists, forward bends, designed specifically for you and your students
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation as a seamless process
- Krishnamacharya’s Five Principles of Practice
- Exploration of Bandhas in Asana and Pranayama
- Understanding of Vinyasa Krama, the art of appropriate sequencing
- The essential principle of Strength/Receiving in Yoga and Life
- The practice and process of nurturing, regeneration and abundance as a constant
- Two weeks with a Master Teacher in an intimate setting
More information: https://www.heartofyoga.org/ojai